Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Did You Dream Last Night?

+6
DezoPenguin
Blair Phoenix
Kiros Razer
Alaeri
Shaz
Demon
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Did You Dream Last Night? Empty What Did You Dream Last Night?

Post by Demon Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:58 pm

I dreamt I passionately confessed my love for this really cute Asian girl I was apparently hanging around a lot, and her reaction was good!

Then I woke up.

Why gods? Why?... T____________T
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

What Did You Dream Last Night? Empty Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?

Post by Shaz Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 am

You're dream sounds so much better than mine.

I dreamt the chick I really like came up to me looked me in the eye and said "Shaz, I can't see you anymore, I'm in love with someone else."

I couldn't get back to sleep after that xD
Shaz
Shaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:16 am

Yesterday I had a dream about the end of the world. I was swimming in the river and then all of a sudden everyone was running to the boats. I asked what was going on and someone pointed to the shuttle rocketing towards space. "The end of the world! The celebrities and rich people have left."

So I ran to the boat as the water kept rising. My boat capsized when it got into the water and then I woke up.

D:
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:20 am

I had a dream about my cat was super mario and jumping down drain pipes and she got stuck in one (shes fat) and my nephew turned into Luigi and stomped on her head and she fell out the other end and so did he.

I've played too many games in my life....
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 am

I was a detective! ^^
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

I was running away from the law with my sister and I guess it was my girlfriend *shrugs*

I broke her out of prison and was trying to protect her with my life. O.o;
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:38 am

I was dog-sitting a Shiba Inu for this one obese woman and I couldn't find any dog food, so I gave it a small piece of the Japanese fried chicken I had.

Then everyone, the owner and my parents and everyone else I knew, started to get on my case about how I did a bad thing and how I wasn't responsible enough. I have to pay the owner, in yen, all the money I would have gotten for dog-sitting her Shiba, plus the price of the fried chicken. -_- Not only that, but I had to go to the library with the woman to research Shiba Inu dietary meals. I mean, seriously?! Isn't that way too much of an over reaction from everyone?! D<

I woke up frustrated and grumpy. I almost started complaining to my mom about her reaction to my feeding the dog "people food," telling her it was only fried chicken and she over reacted... but then I remembered it was a dream. ^^;

It was one of the few (kinda) realistic dreams I have had. o_O
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 am

I ran away and found talking M&M's trying to help me and in return as they slept I gnawed into their heads and peanut butter came out. O.o;
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

The last dream was of this group of people who kept killing me, followed by me constantly reviving. At the end there was this guy that insisted on killing me again, finally agreed, and he cut my nose off before stabbing me to death. OH and apparently purple was an important color, and their was a dragon or some such. Yeah. Fucked up dream.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 am

Final Fantasy XIII-2 related
Spoiler:
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

That awkward moment when you wake up after having an adventure/mystery theme with your favorite artist on deviant art. -facepalm- I feel like apologizing for my stupidity and intruding on their life, but they don't know I exist so... >_____< (It's a miracle we made it as far as we did in the mission. I must be one of the clumsiest detectives. (Who the hell hums the Mission Impossible theme while in pursuit of someone on foot?! DX))
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Demon wrote:That awkward moment when you wake up after having an adventure/mystery theme with your favorite artist on deviant art. -facepalm- I feel like apologizing for my stupidity and intruding on their life, but they don't know I exist so... >_____< (It's a miracle we made it as far as we did in the mission. I must be one of the clumsiest detectives. (Who the hell hums the Mission Impossible theme while in pursuit of someone on foot?! DX))

You have very interesting dreams, Demon! Smile
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 am

DezoPenguin wrote:
Demon wrote:That awkward moment when you wake up after having an adventure/mystery theme with your favorite artist on deviant art. -facepalm- I feel like apologizing for my stupidity and intruding on their life, but they don't know I exist so... >_____< (It's a miracle we made it as far as we did in the mission. I must be one of the clumsiest detectives. (Who the hell hums the Mission Impossible theme while in pursuit of someone on foot?! DX))

You have very interesting dreams, Demon! Smile

You don't know the half of it. Every dream I have is an adventure. Just last night I was trying to figure out who stole a large-pearl necklace while trapped on a one-week cruise-liner trip. I didn't get to finish the dream, though. =/ (Which is amazing, seeing as how I slept until three in the afternoon. ^^; )
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Demon wrote:
You don't know the half of it. Every dream I have is an adventure. Just last night I was trying to figure out who stole a large-pearl necklace while trapped on a one-week cruise-liner trip. I didn't get to finish the dream, though. =/ (Which is amazing, seeing as how I slept until three in the afternoon. ^^; )

Hah! Yes, I hate when I wake up in the middle of an interesting dream and don't get to find out how it ends. Mad Of course, dreams like that can also be good inspiration for stories! Very Happy Come to think of it, doesn't sleep research suggest that dreams, even though they may appear to take hours or days of subjective time, actually flash by in under a minute? Question And why am I suddenly addicted to smilies? Cool
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am

DezoPenguin wrote:
Demon wrote:

Hah! Yes, I hate when I wake up in the middle of an interesting dream and don't get to find out how it ends. Mad Of course, dreams like that can also be good inspiration for stories! Very Happy Come to think of it, doesn't sleep research suggest that dreams, even though they may appear to take hours or days of subjective time, actually flash by in under a minute? Question And why am I suddenly addicted to smilies? Cool

I don't think I'll ever be able to do a mystery that doesn't get all psychological. While I'd love to write a Sherlock-esque mystery, I think I'll just stick with psychological murder mysteries. (Like Silence of the Lambs without the cannibalism. XD; )

Maybe that explains why it sometimes doesn't seem to be just one consecutive action(?). Like, you remember bits and pieces because that's all you actually dreamt.
We're getting pretty deep here. =P
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 am

Weird adventure dream again (as always). Haven't talked to you guys in forever, and yet Whim and Ala still manage to make it into the adventure.

Found Whim dressed as a pirate-thief (a bit redundant, but just imagine pirate clothing, but having a thief's skill-set) in a cardboard box. Yep, you read that right, Pirate Whim in a box.
Then we found Ala, who was donning this huge broad sword the size of her body, casually laying it on her shoulder. Then I guess she got tired of being a berserker and was instantly in a moss-green colored Metroid suit, like Samus. She then did that "rolls her suit into a ball" thing and rolled into a bunch of tin cans on the side. After a couple seconds, a ninja fell from the ceiling and Ala rolls back out, goes back to the normal suit setting and walks off saying, "Now that that's taken care of..."
Then we're suddenly in front of an apartment door. I kick it down and we rush in to find a guy dressed in all black, including a broad-rimmed back and a cape. And I wake up. o-o
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 am

I was boxed. D:!

First you dreaming of me being a pirate-thief in a box and then Andrea dreams that my arm is edible.

I want trippy dreams too. I find I mainly just dream of work. D:
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I had a dream I was pregnant and I told the doctor off and said the father can carry the baby. O.o and I woke up screaming Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! and my nephew came in and checked on me and asked if I was okay.
(I can't have anymore children. btw)
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 am

EsotericWhim wrote:I was boxed. D:!

First you dreaming of me being a pirate-thief in a box and then Andrea dreams that my arm is edible.

Pirate-theif-Whim with edible arms, in a box! =D
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am

Demon wrote:

No
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat May 05, 2012 1:45 am

EsotericWhim wrote:
Demon wrote:

No

That smilie (frownie?) speaks to me of disappointment. ;_; It says, "I'm disappointed in you, Demon. You could have done better. I'm not angry, I'm merely disappointed." And in a way, isn't that always worse and anger. ;_________;
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 am

Demon wrote:
EsotericWhim wrote:
Demon wrote:

No

That smilie (frownie?) speaks to me of disappointment. ;_; It says, "I'm disappointed in you, Demon. You could have done better. I'm not angry, I'm merely disappointed." And in a way, isn't that always worse and anger. ;_________;

Twisted Evil
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 am

EsotericWhim wrote:
Demon wrote:
EsotericWhim wrote:
Demon wrote:

No

Twisted Evil

Now that's just evil...
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon May 07, 2012 4:50 am

I had a dream about a girl that forgot who I was and after awhile of taking care of her she remembered and fell for me. O.o;
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

Two-fer-one because they're both so incredibly strange.

Two nights ago:

I have no idea what led up to this and I can't remember the part of the dream that occurred before this part, but in it, there was a female doctor trying to coax me into getting a medical procedure done. A medical procedure that involved beheading a person and then reattaching the head to the body. Needless to say, I adamantly refused. I have no idea what happened in the dream afterwards.

Last night/this morning:

There was...a group of people. Singing a song by Celine Dion on repeat. Over and over. This one, specifically. And there was a point where one of them starting asking me why I wouldn't join them, to which I responded "Because the alarm's about to go off."

And then my alarm went off.

Brain, what the hell? What Did You Dream Last Night? 684341922

fake edit: I completely forgot this was my signature when I started writing my post. vvvvv
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum