What Did You Dream Last Night?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?

Post by Kiros Razer on Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm

I know that I am single and all that but I had dreams of my ex in recent days.

I know a day or so ago I married her in my dream and our families were present...
I know it was beautiful...I woke up crying.

Then the most recent she had our daughter...O.O;
I was so happy in the dream and they both looked so beautiful to me.
I woke up crying...once again.

I want to mention when I was like 8 years old they asked me in school what did I want to be when I grow up and I said...a father.
I was picked on for years by teachers and students...
Kiros Razer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 am

Kiros Razer wrote:I want to mention when I was like 8 years old they asked me in school what did I want to be when I grow up and I said...a father.

I know that feel, for somewhat different reasons, but I know it. ;-;

@thread: My most recent dream I had I was dying and no one could figure out why and I woke up with my chest hurting and freaked, cuz I was bothered by the source of my almost-death in the dream and the cure. o.o
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Tue May 15, 2012 7:02 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I want to mention when I was like 8 years old they asked me in school what did I want to be when I grow up and I said...a father.

I know that feel, for somewhat different reasons, but I know it. ;-;

@thread: My most recent dream I had I was dying and no one could figure out why and I woke up with my chest hurting and freaked, cuz I was bothered by the source of my almost-death in the dream and the cure. o.o

*Hugs* I was picked on a lot in school... >.<

I had a dream last night where I was dying, but I have been in a lot of pain lately.
I was in the ER yesterday and they did nothing.
Kiros Razer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Thu May 17, 2012 8:27 am

I had a dream that I was arguing with my friend Sonny about the state of the, well, world. Basically I was suppose to be saving the world, but this girl -long story- was trapped by the opposite faction and I was basically risking everything to save them when, as Sonny was trying to get me to realize, it would be very likely the girl herself was on their side and setting me up for a trap. Demon was there too and was mostly quiet until she pointed out to Sonny he's known me long enough to realize I'm going to do it anyways so to shut up the arguing, grab our weapons, and charge the citadel.

I woke up before finding out if we succeeded in our charge.
MidnightPersona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

I had a dream where my ex girlfriend was taking care a child we had together in my dream but when I went to kiss her she was crying...I backed away and she said "How could you do that to me?" so my dream ended quick...
Kiros Razer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 pm

I dreamt one of my male gay friends came out of the closet to a bunch of women who were fangirling over him. (Which is really weird because he doesn't like attention and is really sarcastic and cynical.) Then he turned around and outed me to the group as well. -_- Then I woke up. o_O
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin on Fri May 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Not last night, but the night before last I dreamed I successfully solved the identity of the Crimson Maiden in Leebot's fic. Obviously I have been spending waaaaaaaay too much time thinking about that story!
DezoPenguin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Sat May 26, 2012 1:34 am

Had a dream about losing everything but finding my way in life.
Kiros Razer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Mon May 28, 2012 2:11 am

I dreamt I was in a large American market. You know, the ones where they have lots of shops lined up next to one another in one larger building? I can't remember what it's called.

Anyway, my dreams are usually bizarre, so most of the shops had weird things to offer. (One example I bought was a two-headed Ekans pokemon balloon that if I held onto long enough, would pop into a real, living two-headed Ekans that I could train into an Arbok). But the main thing is that I found a friend that I hadn't talked to in years, she was my best friend in middle school, but we fell out of touch. =/ Oh well, it was nice talking to her in the dream at least.

I wonder if dreams can connect us that way...
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin on Mon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm

I dreamed that my wife and I were shopping at a local shopping center. However, upon going into a large department store, there was a drastic genre shift, where suddenly we were in some kind of sci-fi-ish spy novel where she was Madlax (from, yes, Madlax) confused and I was the ex-assistant (and female, besides) of a Mad Scientist type who had just finished his life's work of proving some easy-to-use-for-evil theory...before my wife showed up and shot him in the head, and then we went off together...and as soon as we got outside, we were back to being ourselves in the shopping center, and I was just noticing how at one spot there had used to be a bookstore and an f.y.i. and they'd been replaced by a large clothing store, and I woke up.
DezoPenguin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Apparently in my dream, there was this huge get-together of the shoujo ai/yuri forums to talk about and discuss... something. I dunno. It was going to be some huge cordinated activity.

Anyway, Ala, as our Moderator, was selected to be our representative during the meeting and left. (Apparently every group was sending one of their Mods.) And she finally came back to give us (went into the chatbox) the down-low and what's going on...

And then stomach cramps woke me up. T_T
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm

I dreamt that I had elevator sex with this girl on facebook I've never met. O___O
Rosie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 am

Demon wrote:I dreamt I was in a large American market. You know, the ones where they have lots of shops lined up next to one another in one larger building? I can't remember what it's called.

A--A mall?

*hugs* You've been away too long. o.o

-ahem- Anyways, dream!

Spoiler:
I was at a con and had to spend time around someone in particular. There was some sexual tension, but both of us ignored it and didn't really speak to each other except an occasional insult. Then we went to the rave and I was being hit on by people (which tends to happen more often than not) and a female wanted to pull me away from the group I was with and the someone-in-particular got oddly jealous and pulled me out of the rave arguing with me that I was just trying to get attention from her when I was all 'Are you serious?' and explained to her I didn't need to try apparently, since she was doing a good job of being jealous on her own which, considering the situation, had me between laughter and anger. Then she went to run off, but I caught up with her and then she kissed me and I was all 'da fuq?' and it was confusing from there.
MidnightPersona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 pm

My dream was about about winning a lot of money.
I was able to help my friends and family with their needs.
Then I helped myself quite a bit still despite giving most of it away.
Kiros Razer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 am

I dreamed I was playing Bayonetta on PS3 online.

I--I don't thinks that's possible. o.o
MidnightPersona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 am

I dreamt I was working. D:

How disappointment!
EsotericWhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:05 pm

EsotericWhim wrote:

How disappointment!

How disappointing?

I dreamt there was a giant water slide.I think there was also a tree monster, and a frisbee involved. I dont even know what happened
Rosie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Uhh...

There was this giant stadium or concert hall sort of thing; oval-shaped, balconies lining all the sides, the big and expensive type. There was this huge celebration going on (might've been something to do with the Jubilee thing which I never watched, I dunno) but there were people there I hadn't seen for a while and everybody was all dressed up in dark reds and black and then it segued into something about going to see a movie and then it went back to the giant arena-stadium-hall thing and then there was something about switching one fanged earring or some such and having to kiss somebody else and then Draco Malfoy of all people showed up and I really didn't want to have to kiss him so I went back into the hallway, heading for my original seat. Then there's this announcement about people trying to get out of this will have lights go on in one of their shoes, so I looked down and sure enough, my right shoe was lit (and not even all the way on, at that), so I paused to make sure my shoe was firmly on and then I started running back to my original seat, shoe lit up and all. When I re-entered the balcony were I was sitting earlier, everything got reaaaaaally blurry even though I still had my glasses on and I got back to my seat and then it segued to something else and then I woke up.

tl;dr: weird shit happened

...on top of all that, I think this is the second time I've had this dream. .__.; Man, I just wanna go back to having dreams that inspire me to write.

Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

View user profile http://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Rosie wrote:
EsotericWhim wrote:

How disappointment!

How disappointing?

Nope, how disappointment. It's an Australian pop-culture reference.

*Shakes head*

Silly ignorant Americans!

;]
EsotericWhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 pm

EsotericWhim wrote:
Rosie wrote:
EsotericWhim wrote:

How disappointment!

How disappointing?

*Shakes head*

Silly ignorant Americans!

;]
No, Silly Aussies for coming up with strange pop-culture references Razz
Blair Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 am

EsotericWhim wrote:
Rosie wrote:
EsotericWhim wrote:
How disappointment!
How disappointing?
I am disappoint. =l
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 am

I was working as a con artist to steal piles upon piles of gold coins (think Scruoge McDuck) from at least four or five bank vaults. It was awesome and had wonderful gadgets! <3

I think my dream was influenced by the anime I was watching before going to bed.
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 am

Dreamt I missed my plane home from California. Had to drive home or some such. Just seemed like a really odd time to have said dream, considering Cali was a month ago...
Blair Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 am

Whim, you didn't want to be Whim-in-a-box anymore? Here ya go. XD

It was some adventure dream, like usual. Ala and Whim were in it, more like the main stars. That thing is, I was actually picturing their real selves and not just some avatar from the internet; the was a nice change. =) It took place on a pirate ship, but in a sea of living electronic monster concoctions. The setting had a steampunk feel to it with lots of creams, golds and brown colors.

We were battling the giant… appliance… thing when suddenly wires and cords came and snatched Ala off the ship and into the air where she had to start cutting wires with knives. Whim stopped what she was doing and picked up a steampunk-musket thing and started to fire shots at it that I knew weren't doing anything. Then I realized she was drawing its attention towards herself… then this little gem happened. :3

Me: Wait, you're going to climb up its arm without a plan??
Whim: I have to save my girlfriend, don't I? [cheesy smile here]
Me: And guys?
Whim: ? What about them?
Me: I thought you were bisexual.
Whim: I am, but do you really see me running up there for a guy?
Me: Well, under certain circumstances…
Ala: Uh, hello?
Whim: Ah, right.

The monster then slammed down its huge fist and Whim grabbed the nearest scabbard and ran up the weird electronic monster's arm. And then I woke up. o-o

It was awesome, action-packed, steampunk-style fantasy with minor swashbuckling elements and Whim being all heroic for her girl.

My only regret is not being able to do something awesome. ;_;
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 am

-is now apparently a damsel in distress?- At least Whim finally has an awesome in your dreams, since I seem to get those a lot.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top