[Web Comic] Sister Claire

Go down

[Web Comic] Sister Claire

Post by RevalisPyross on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 pm

I randomly stumbled across this zany on-going web comic about a month ago and I've been keeping tabs on it ever since. Essentially it's about a young nun who is impregnated by God, but has to fight against evil from a very close source. It's quite funny although there are a quite a lot of serious moments.

The subtext comes from Claire's interactions with seductive toilet angel Gabrielle (Never thought you'd hear that all in one sentence, eh? There is quite a bit of toilet humour in this, but it does lessen as it goes on), while there are lots of minor cameos from various cartoons and anime to be spotted in the background. The art is usually quite bright and there's a real range of drawing styles when it comes to the characters.

You can find it here
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Web Comic] Sister Claire

Post by shanejayell on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Might look at it later. I'm sadly behind on my webcomics....
shanejayell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 am

Not... really... yurish...

I stumbled upon this maybe a month ago by accident, and while the artwork is good and the whole plot is interesting, nothing is really suggesting that this femslash. A couple of the character archetypes, and maybe a close friendship with a couple of the main characters, but nothing has really happened.
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum