Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kino's Journey: It's the journey that's important, not the destination.

Go down

Kino's Journey: It's the journey that's important, not the destination. Empty Kino's Journey: It's the journey that's important, not the destination.

Post by Blair Phoenix Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Kino's Journey: It's the journey that's important, not the destination. Kinonotabi

Kino's Journey is probably my favorite anime series of all time. It's an episodic series about Kino and her talking motorbike, Hermes, who travel around to different 'countries' but stay no longer than 3 days, an amount of time Kino feels is just long enough to really experience what each country is like.

While the story may seem simplistic, Kino's Journey is truly anything but. What Kino's Journey is, is an exploration of the world and human nature through the unbiased eyes of Kino. There is a quote in the series, one I use often myself, that I feel truly emphasizes what the story is about, and that is "The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

The animation may not be stellar, and Kino's lack of action may sometimes be aggravating, but at a short 12 episodes, I think you are doing yourself a great disservice by not giving this anime a shot.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum