Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions?

4 posters

Go down

Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions? Empty Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions?

Post by shanejayell Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:16 am

I've been too broke to get them, but I plan to once my next paycheque hits. Are they better than the Tokyo Poop version?
shanejayell
shanejayell

Back to top Go down

Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions? Empty Re: Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions?

Post by Blair Phoenix Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 am

shanejayell wrote:I've been too broke to get them, but I plan to once my next paycheque hits. Are they better than the Tokyo Poop version?
I would assume anything would be better than the Tokyo Pop version...but then again, you never know.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions? Empty Re: Who's gotten the new Sailor Moon manga editions?

Post by DezoPenguin Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I've got the first volume. I can't say if they're actually better than the TP editions (because I never owned them, only having read the chapters that were in Mixxzine), but Usagi is actually called Usagi, which has to count as a plus, right? ^^;
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I have the original toykyopop ones..

only diff i recognized is the new ones are bigger. the originals i have are small. but same everything else.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Slightly different translations (for example, we get "Usagi" instead of "Bunny").
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down