[PSP]Fate/Extra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PSP]Fate/Extra

Post by Kagu on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 am

The OP will be sparse for a bit because there are things I have to re-find in the game, equipment for screenshots and the like to be had.

IN ESSENCE:

You get to choose whether you want to be a female or male character, so there's potential for attraction to go any way you'd like it.

You're a Master in a Holy Grail War. Not just any Holy Grail War, a digital Holy Grail War. Sounds fun, right?

Well, it's fun until you figure out that if your Servant dies, you die too - and not just in the digital realm of SE.RA.PH where this all takes place.

You get to choose between three Servants to play with:

Saber:
"A woman who wields a sword boldly."

Remember, the front of her dress isn't 'see-through'. She's letting you see.

Archer:
"A stoic warrior clothed in red robes."

'Hey, haven't I seen this guy somewhere before?' Yes and he's exactly who you think he is.

Caster:
"A magical fox girl."

Your personal fangirl. May or may not be hiding something behind that ditzy personality of hers.

I've only played with Saber and Caster so far, and obviously with the female protagonist.

Saber is just too adorable after a certain point. There's also a conversation you can trigger after killing a certain number of rare beasts in the Arena where she'll tell you about the time she wrestled a lion.

Naked.

To prove she was better than Hercules.

More to come later.

Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

View user profile http://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top