Rizzoli and Isles

Go down

Rizzoli and Isles

Post by RGigantea on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 am

Does anyone here watch it? I know of only one other friend in real life that does... :(

For those who haven't- it's a police procedural drama sort of tv series. the plot and actual case solving is pretty...uh, let's just say that's not the main draw for the show. sometimes the script has bigger plot holes that some anime we've watched.

but the chemistry between rizzoli and isles- gold, i tell you, gold.

unfortunately, expect lots of 'beards' to appear. other than that, it's a fun show to watch. subtext galore! UST, too.
RGigantea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rizzoli and Isles

Post by DezoPenguin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Hm, I don't myself, although two of my friends (RadiantBeam and deathcurse) both do. They both say that the subtext breaks the scale. I actually surfed into the show once and I spent thirty minutes thinking the lead characters were a lesbian couple--and I have basically no subtext-detection skills.
DezoPenguin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 am

haha really? Very Happy i thought the commenters over at a review thread were kidding, but i guess not.

the pairing will probably appeal to those who like [brave-stubborn-hot-who needs sensitivity training]/[refined-lady-but-has-hidden-issues] couples.

... actually in one episode jane rizzoli got sent to sensitivity training and came back with a rainbow cert.

RGigantea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 am

Oh my god, I love this show! I only got to watch the first few episodes of the second season before coming to Australia. I'm not sure how far we're on the syndication, so I think I'm going to try and find it online somewhere.

After the first few episodes I searched the internet wondering if they were a couple because of the subtext. Glad to see I'm not the only one Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 am

i think it's on nine or gem in australia (but it's not very current). shows take a while to get aired on tv here... but there's the internet! Very Happy

the fans of the pairing got the #gayzzoli hashtag trending on twitter for the last episode. Very Happy

RGigantea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 pm

I love this show!! I am glad someone else watches it too. \ o/

I didn't like the time it was aired but I was able to watch every single episode so far. It's an awesome show. :3
Raine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum