Subeta

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subeta

Post by Alaeri on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 am

Subeta is a virtual pet site like Neopets that's targeted at late teens/young adults. I've recently returned after a few years away, and have started over (my account was cleared). I find it fun and enjoyable, and it has a really strong roleplay/art/writing community. If anyone wants to play with me, click the link below!

Whim has signed up already. If you join and need help, don't be afraid to ask me! Also remember to send me a friend request @Vanviel! adorable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Subeta

Post by Rosie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Very Happy I made one and sent you a request, my user is ThePlatinumAce
Rosie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Added! Let me know if you need any help Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am

Neopets... but... for YOUNG ADULTS?! WHO CAME UP WITH THIS LUDICROUSLY AWESOME IDEA?? O_O

... Is it really alright to join and add you? o-o I mean, I want to join, but I don't just wanna jump in and go, "Hai gaaaiz! I have a toucan now!!" Y'know? o-o
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 am

Yes! Come join uuuuuus! iwuvyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:09 am

I wanted one of those Antelope things with the o_O face, but it looks like they're limited edition. ;_;

... And this pet naming thing is driving me nuts! D< All the good names are taken! Might as well just call it "FluffButt" and get it over with!
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:13 am

LOL, I know what you mean about the name thing, one of mine is named trisyllabic and another was gonna be named synecdoche (because I didnt think anyone would use rhetoric terms) but no.Synecdoche was taken.
Rosie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 am

..................................................................................... FluffButt wasn't taken. Never using this pet anywhere.
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am

I got all the names I wanted thankfully. Although I'm not surprised they weren't taken.

If you guys want to know how to make money and stuff just let me know ^___^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am

Demon wrote:..................................................................................... FluffButt wasn't taken. Never using this pet anywhere.

Ah Demon, you just made my day.

Thank you for the laughs.

I got an awesome experimental pet on my first try. Andrea hates me for it. :3
EsotericWhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 am

How do you get Cash Shop Credits? o_o
Rosie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 am

You have to buy CSC with real life money.

100 = $1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 am

Alaeri wrote:I got all the names I wanted thankfully. Although I'm not surprised they weren't taken.

If you guys want to know how to make money and stuff just let me know ^___^

I definitely wasn't planning on having a wolf named "FluffButt." =_=; ... To spite the system, this is going to be my battle pet! D:<

Is there a fast way to earn sp, or is it the usual game stuff? Any get-together stuff for friends?

EsotericWhim wrote:I got an awesome experimental pet on my first try. Andrea hates me for it. :3

Experimental as in limited? The thing is, I only want one of those wolf ones and the antelope one. ;_; They're out of the antelope ones, but I saw one in the adoption center! I tried to adopt it, but my account has to be two weeks or older to adopt. ;_;

Is there a specific time that they add limited ones? Like a certain time of day, certain day of the week, etc.?
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 am

Demon wrote:Is there a fast way to earn sp, or is it the usual game stuff? Any get-together stuff for friends?
If you look on the top right hand side of the page, you'll see 'Personal.' Hover over that and go to site preferences. Click on the tab that says 'Sidebar.' Add the quests and shop search widget. If you have less than 500K, do Sarah's Quests. I think she only ever gives out one item, so open one additional tab to use for shop searching. Don't spend more than 10K on an item. After that, do Wizard's Quests. Same thing, open several tabs for shop searching. He can request up to four items. Don't spend more than 10K an item, or 20K for two and so on. The Wizard will give you Wizard's Tokens which you can use to zap your pets at the pet zappers or sell for some good money.

Demon wrote:Experimental as in limited? The thing is, I only want one of those wolf ones and the antelope one. ;_; They're out of the antelope ones, but I saw one in the adoption center! I tried to adopt it, but my account has to be two weeks or older to adopt. ;_;

Is there a specific time that they add limited ones? Like a certain time of day, certain day of the week, etc.?
Experimental pets can only be gotten by zapping your pet at V2 pet zapper. It's random. As for limited pets, you can buy elixirs to change your pet's species/color. Or you can buy potions just to change their color. Also Demon, you should have received something Wink

I'm not sure if there is any get together stuff for friends. I know there's a thing called cults, which is like a guild I think. I plan on roleplaying with my pets. They're named after a group of characters I'll be using in my original story, and this will be an excellent way for me to flesh out their personalities. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Alaeri wrote:
Demon wrote:Is there a fast way to earn sp, or is it the usual game stuff? Any get-together stuff for friends?
If you look on the top right hand side of the page, you'll see 'Personal.' Hover over that and go to site preferences. Click on the tab that says 'Sidebar.' Add the quests and shop search widget. If you have less than 500K, do Sarah's Quests. I think she only ever gives out one item, so open one additional tab to use for shop searching. Don't spend more than 10K on an item. After that, do Wizard's Quests. Same thing, open several tabs for shop searching. He can request up to four items. Don't spend more than 10K an item, or 20K for two and so on. The Wizard will give you Wizard's Tokens which you can use to zap your pets at the pet zappers or sell for some good money.

Demon wrote:Experimental as in limited? The thing is, I only want one of those wolf ones and the antelope one. ;_; They're out of the antelope ones, but I saw one in the adoption center! I tried to adopt it, but my account has to be two weeks or older to adopt. ;_;

Experimental pets can only be gotten by zapping your pet at V2 pet zapper. It's random. As for limited pets, you can buy elixirs to change your pet's species/color. Or you can buy potions just to change their color. Also Demon, you should have received something Wink

I'm not sure if there is any get together stuff for friends. I know there's a thing called cults, which is like a guild I think. I plan on roleplaying with my pets. They're named after a group of characters I'll be using in my original story, and this will be an excellent way for me to flesh out their personalities. Very Happy

O__________O B-b-but this costs over 70,000 of those sP point things!! Really?! Th-thank you!! Thank you very much!!
I'm glad we weren't not on voice chat so you didn't hear me like a bumbling, speechless idiot when I first got it. I wasn't able to thank you right after because I got into a "srs bsns" talk with someone that took my attention away, but thank you Ala! I didn't know whether you prefered me to thank you on this forum or the site, but I ended up choosing this forum because you posted here.

I've done one of Sarah's quests, but I guess that's the way to go. Grazie for the advice, and good luck finding a cult for roleplay your characters! =D
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm going to jump on board with this and I've already created an account. I'm going by Nitrate. =3
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 am

Oh, by the way. Am going by username Satis.

You are all so much more switched on to this thing than me.

o____O
EsotericWhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:12 am

It's not a problem, Demon! I made 2 million my first two days ( O__O; haven't been able to do it since...) and after I bought it I found there was a much cheaper Cream Antlephore Elixir OTL. Oh well, I gave you the common variety adorable

I doubt I'll join a cult, just not my thing. Besides, we already have this forum to act as a sort of 'cult' so yeah. I'll probably just stalk the roleplaying board.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 am

EsotericWhim wrote:Oh, by the way. Am going by username Satis.

You are all so much more switched on to this thing than me.

Well, I've been looking for some new place to join. I only have a couple places I frequent online, this place being one of them, and I'm the type of person who always needs something new to do or else she'll get bored quickly. I remember really liking Neopets because it was so unique and had many features to it, so when I learned about this, I was excited to jump on board.
I notice that Subeta isn't as fleshed out as Neopets, so there's a lot of bareness, but it should keep my busy for a little while. ^^

Oh, and my username is: FoxPaw.

Alaeri wrote:It's not a problem, Demon! I made 2 million my first two days ( O__O; haven't been able to do it since...) and after I bought it I found there was a much cheaper Cream Antlephore Elixir . Oh well, I gave you the common variety

I doubt I'll join a cult, just not my thing. Besides, we already have this forum to act as a sort of 'cult' so yeah. I'll probably just stalk the roleplaying board.

I've only made around 30,000 so far, and most of it's been form luck. o-o Dunno how to get a handle on this restocking business. XD

<3 -glomp-

Ah, I see.
Well, if you ever want to roleplay off that forum, I'm always up for a go. I'm rusty, but I like to think myself as capable. B3 Good luck again. ^^ This offer is for anyone! If anyone wants a writing rp, I'm game. (Lol Dare Cult.)
I'd ask for a roleplay section here on Dare, but I don't think we're quite big enough. =/
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:30 am

y-you guys D: I have 7,000 ;A;
Rosie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:04 am

I have 450,000.

I seem to have a knack for making money in games. o__o
EsotericWhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

535,481 on my first day. -preens- -w-

Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

View user profile http://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:07 am

Which games? O_O Or by quests? How'd you get so much? oxo

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out.
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 am

1,400,000 on my first day playing around.

^_____^
EsotericWhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:13 am

... I should be in bed by now... -.-

Registered! My username is Rhiw. Smile
RGigantea

View user profile

Back to top Go down