Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Quiz Thread

+5
Chibi Tortuga
Alaeri
Rosie
Demon
EsotericWhim
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Random Quiz Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Quiz Thread

Post by EsotericWhim Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 am

Demon wrote:
I got fox second! \^^/ ... Though the fox's description kinda scares me...

*Rubs her hands together gleefully and continues to manipulate you all*

Brew-ha-ha-ha~!

Alaface

EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Mine is a tie, I don't agree with the second

Cougar (your score: 26)

Characters: Adrek, Endrus, and Daria in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Stealth, strength, phenomenal jumping ability, as well as enhanced sight and hearing
Grrr, baby—you're the personification of animal magnetism. Your confidence, beauty, and athleticism make you the target of many romantically inclined individuals. Too bad for them—you don't stick around long enough to make breakfast, much less a lifetime commitment. Hello Kitty, Goodbye Heart.
Best matches: Spiders, Wolverines, Hawks
Watch out for: Swans, Horses, Otters

and

You are a Spider! (your score: 26)

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Your score is: 47
41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, charming, and practical; someone who is popular, but composed and unpretentious. They also see you as considerate and understanding; always there for your friends.

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 58%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 50%
Borderline |||||||||| 34%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Narcissistic |||||||||| 38%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 50%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

And finally:
You are a Bear! (your score: 23)

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking
You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.
Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves
Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

The second animal I got after that is a hawk.

My stubbornness really is my downfall.
I like to believe I'm number one in my head. lol
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:53 pm

You are a Hawk! (your score: 27)

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

and this tied out with

Owl (your score: 27)
Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 23)

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

My second one was a swan XD
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Alaeri wrote:

My second one was a swan XD

*dies laughing* Im so cuuuute
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm

You are a Crow! (your score: 24)

Random Quiz Thread - Page 3 Crow
Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection
As
a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You
like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of
all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads
you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just
for the sake of asking, "Why?"
Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

I thusly say, "Caw"! (Hey, at least I'm a bird, even if there are apparently no spirit penguins!)
Spider and Cougar were tied at #2 (21 each)...I don't get how I'm in any way like the cougar is described... Question Stick with the first choice, I sayeth!
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

I tried the spirit animal quiz on my wife, and she's very happy with her results, as she ended up Wolf (with a score of 38 @_@ ). Not only her favorite animal anyway, but compatible with we crow types. Wink
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 am

SO MANY QUIZZES!

Okay, here I go, bitches!

Quiz One:

Random Quiz Thread - Page 3 Fmp
You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

Quiz Two:
you are a creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

If you want to be different:

Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of things—there is beauty in form as well.

While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.

Quiz 3:
Best Occupational Category
You're a CREATOR
KEYWORDS
Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional
These original types place a high value on self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Areas of interest are far beyond the expected fields of art, drama, music, and writing. There are many occupations that allow creators to express, assemble, or implement ideas and maximize resources.
CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
Typical “Creators” function best in occupations where they have the autonomy to be original. It’s essential. In fact, your best career is mostly about your workplace environment. For Example, Educational careers, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, have constant demands for new perspectives or better methods. Without flexibility, however these careers are a not a good fit. Careers that typically have these qualities, but not always, are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, , Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.
CREATOR WORKPLACES
Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with this free-spirited type. Ironically, professions that appear to be “Creative” can inhibit self-expression. Those that seem overly structured like Tax Assessor can actually offer the latitude to make a difference. Most enjoyable workplaces allow for self-expression with the capability to improve the status quo.
Don’t be befuddled by the word “Creative.” Creator workplaces are much broader that the “Typical Creative Careers” like interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. In order to see your best recommendation, check out the Color Career Indictor 4.0 for actual occupational listing.

2nd Best Occupational Category
You're a PERSUADER
KEYWORDS:
Witty, Competitive, Sociable, Talkative, Ambitious, Argumentative, and Aggressive
These enterprising types sell, persuade, and lead others. Positions of leadership, power, and status are usually their ultimate goal. Persuasive people like to take financial and interpersonal risks and to participate in competitive activities. They enjoy working with others inside organizations to accomplish goals and achieve economic success.

SECTION I: YOU AND YOUR TEAM
This personality overview section highlights your natural workplace talentsشhe tasks you pursue with passion. You'll learn how your natural strengths complement those of your coworkers and how, joining forces, you can resolve on-the-job dilemmas.
SECTION II: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Here you discover your capacity for dispelling disruption and maximizing profitability. Use this proven, beyond-self-perception advice to create a more positive career path free of detours.
SECTION III: MANAGING STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Your evaluation's highest and lowest scores result in this section's recommendations for staying on-track in your career and reversing wrong turns. In focusing on your talents and missteps, you'll re-stoke your energy and enthusiasm for managing costly mistakes.
SECTION IV: LEADERSHIP POWER MOVES
This final section identifies your "street sense," those power moves that turn obstacles into insignificant details. Here suggestions based on your color-ranked evaluations will guide you towards making the most of an interview or harnessing your fast-paced workday.

Quiz 4:
Your score is: 42

41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, charming, and practical; someone who is popular, but composed and unpretentious. They also see you as considerate and understanding; always there for your friends.

Quiz 5:
http://www.personalityassessor.com/relationshipwants/results=162724-156/
(this one I didn't agree much with)

Quiz Six:
Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Schizoid |||| 18%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||| 22%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 62%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 58%
Dependent |||||| 30%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 38%

Quiz 7:
You are a Hawk! (your score: 21)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses
Here are your scores for the other animal spirits:
Owl (your score: 21)

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:28 pm

O_______O
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm

You are a Swan! (your score: 19)

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking
Swans
are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often
leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be
careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is
fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last
forever.
Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

I also got Wolverine, Otter, Hawk, Bear and Owl as joint 18. XD;
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3