Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanity has Declined - "I want to reflect on the meaning of life in a dark place."

2 posters

Go down

Humanity has Declined - "I want to reflect on the meaning of life in a dark place." Empty Humanity has Declined - "I want to reflect on the meaning of life in a dark place."

Post by Kagu Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Humanity has Declined - "I want to reflect on the meaning of life in a dark place." Tumblr_m6k7g2lo1W1qdkteo

Crunchyroll wrote:Our human race has been slowly declining for several centuries now. In many ways, the Earth already belongs to the Fairies. Life is relaxed and care...free? Thus begins a story that is a little strange and just a tiny bit absurd.

I think this could be the hit of the season. I mean, where else are you going to find headless, skinless, sentient chickens involved in a shoot-out in slow-motion to Ave Maria?

It's only two episodes in and I am enjoying it already. It's blatantly surreal, humorous and is one of the best oddball series out there. Can't wait for next Sunday! :D
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Humanity has Declined - "I want to reflect on the meaning of life in a dark place." Empty Re: Humanity has Declined - "I want to reflect on the meaning of life in a dark place."

Post by Demon Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 pm

I tried this anime a couple days ago, and while it's not my kind thing, it'll definitely be a hit if someone appreciates that kind of humor.

It has a really interesting premises, which initially drew me in. The fairies were funny with their disconnect in understand human logic/thought process. I have to admit though, the whole "blood bread" scene at the end had me giggling a bit. It was both morbid and humorous. XD

I recommend it to people who like deadpan humor mixed with surreal situations. ^^
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down