Mirai Nikki/Future Diary Episode Discussions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Mirai Nikki/Future Diary Episode Discussions

Post by Demon on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 am

I too found this episode boring. =/

Yuno's deduction skills are still-top notch, and apparently she has micro-vision if she could make out the small scratches and scrapes on the phones from across a church hall. XD

My favorite parts are where: 1) Yukki seems more annoyed than freaked out that Yuno's trying to stab/poison his dad. He seems to be getting a little too use to Yuno's craziness. =P
2) Where Yuno discloses information to Yukki and his dad for the sake of luring Yukki's dad into a trap. (Her eye sincerely scared me that I have to look away form the screen for a few moments before continuing. XD) I thought Yuno was being uncharacteristically open with her plan; she usually doesn't tell anyone her plans/train of thought, but then I found out it was a trap! =D
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I was rather hoping they'd follow the manga and get right into the confrontation with Seventh (though admittedly, "Whom do you trust more?" does make for a very good cliffhanger).

Seriously, though, Yukki's dad makes me rage. I'm way too much on Yuno's side here (ha, so true, though, Demon--it no longer really startles Yukki when Yuno goes homicidal! Very Happy ). It pains me to admit, though, that Yukki's reaction to his dad is really the kind of thing that a sheltered and weak 14-year-old would have (did anyone else go, "Um, Yukki, what makes you think your mom wants this *expletive deleted* back?"?).
DezoPenguin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notori on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 pm

I thought that Dezo lol. I was like "...Wait... Your dad actually seems like someone your mom doesn't deserve... and if she's the one who left him, shouldn't you ask her about getting them back together instead of him?" But oh well.
Notori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notori on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Episode 17... OMG T_T

So, yeah I really cried now. Such an emotional episode! First happy because of Ai and Mar being so cute and awesome... Then happy because Yukki chose Yuno over his dad. Then tears because of Mar making sense and actually pointing out that Yukki is making Yuno do all the dirty work..... and then they die!! T___T FUUUUUU- -more tears-

And okay... Yukki's dad... -gets out her giant stamp--plants it on his head- DOUCHE!

I'm done. Just... ugh. I want Yuno to have her way with him. Murder him viciously and enjoy it.
Notori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 am

Saddest episode yet. ;_; I've always liked Ai and Marco and their past is so sad and bittersweet. It was just as bad seeing that scene animated as it was reading it. One of my favorite pairings in the whole anime. ;_____; <3 7th

(... And I admit I was waiting to see how Tori would react to Yukki's dad when we found out his true nature.)

--

^ No words can describe the epic.
Demon
The Alter Ego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notori on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 am

So it seems we're at the point in the anime now where every episode from here on out is going to be heart wrenching and dramatic. Gah... so sad. It's my favourite part of all these types of anime though because of how emotional they are but still. Fricken sad. T_T

The only not-sad part about it was the flashback to where Yuno is in the rabbit suit which, as Demon can vouch for, I could NOT stop laughing throughout the whole thing. It was too ridiculous, possibly even a little too much given the rest of the series. The whole plot point seemed to be out of place too, maybe it'll come to light later but I guess all it did was show that even before the whole future diary thing, Yuno loved Yukki. And I guess she needed a disguise so... a giant pink bunny suit was as good one as ever? LOL

Ugh, now for the sad... Yuno's past hurt me. Probably more so because of my own issues but I'm damn glad she killed her parents. Not to mention even after all they did to her and she snapped, she still sounded sad/regretful over it when she was coming back home. The fact that since then she's pinned all of her happiness on Yukki is just so sad, but overall made me love her character even more.

And then there's Yukki's side of it. Now in all honesty I'm not sure how he was able to like or even have a conversation with his dad, knowing what he did. It didn't make sense to me why he cared. I guess because I'm viewing it as a third person and unlike him I wouldn't have any previous emotional attachment to this guy. To me he'll always be the douche you stole the last parachute from his own kid and jumped away, then killed his mother and ran >_>. But anyway, poor Yukki is about to get to see the stars with his dad... or something, because it was day time <_< and then WHUH OH! He got stabbed! (YAY! Very Happy) And now Yukki snaps, good for him! He needed to kill some people after all he's been through. The final scene with him and Yuno made me cry (>_> Shut up, it was deep) even though his wailing type of crying was slightly chuckle worthy. I knew he wasn't going to kill her (at least not then >_> I'm still undecided about the final episode if he's going to or not NO SPOILERS) but it was sweet to actually see him drop the knife and basically open himself up to her after all she did to him.

-sigh- I can't wait for the next episode. Even though I know something in it will probably make me cry again XD;;

Anyway... has anyone found a .gif of Yuno in the rabbit suit the first time when she just appears out of nowhere and pushes Yukki aside? LOL too funny.
Notori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum