Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Feeling Right now?

+18
Rosie
MidnightPersona
RevalisPyross
Rui Komatsu
Shaz
Kiros Razer
Chibi Tortuga
goldfishninja
Little-SupernovA
Notori
EsotericWhim
DezoPenguin
Alaeri
Kagu
Blair Phoenix
Albionate
shanejayell
Demon
22 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Are You Feeling Right now?

Post by Kiros Razer Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 am

Nervous but making an effort to make my day better.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Are You Feeling Right now?

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 am

Getting kinda tired, but otherwise pumped. o.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue May 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Tired and sick but I am doing okay.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Thu May 17, 2012 7:13 am

A little nervous and wishful. I wrote a ~5000 word fiction with original characters, but I got the permission to use characters from a favorite artist of mine on dA to use her characters and setting in the fiction! I just finished it and sent her the note so I'm waiting to hear her thoughts about it. I'm nervous, I'm hoping she likes it. @-@
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 am

Very lonely right now but oh, well.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu May 17, 2012 8:14 am

Annoyed that the Diablo 3 server is getting maintenance atm when I was about to beat the last lord of hell and, other than that, the usual. *stares off into the distance*
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

Anxious still, but for a different reason. Apparently someone got our family's credit card info. I'm really nervous. =(
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Annoyed that the Diablo 3 server is getting maintenance atm when I was about to beat the last lord of hell and, other than that, the usual. *stares off into the distance*
How are you liking D3? I only downloaded it because I had the annual pass but I find myself not really enjoying it even when the servers are stable enough. I don't know, maybe I just don't like that style of game. *goes back to playing SCII*
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Sad to hear that Donna Summer has passed...I liked her music.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Thu May 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Torn. The fic I'm currently working on could either be an original work or an AU setting and I'm not sure what I want it to be. I probably won't get much feedback if it's posted as an original work, whereas I'm sure it might be relatively popular as an AU. On the other hand, as an AU it'd be trying to break character stereotypes in the fandom and would probably fail miserably given the current cesspool fanfics in the fandom are, but I can already see characters in certain roles, things can be added in and whatnot, and I could see good things coming of it.

Maybe I'm just not quite comfortable with the idea of an original work just yet, who knows.
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri May 18, 2012 10:15 am

Very bored and lonely but trying hard to make this day better.
I'm not sure where it's heading though...
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Exhausted as all heck. Two murderous weeks at work, combined with hot and humid weather and spring allergies have me beaten to a pulp. Thankfully, I finished my shopping for my wife's birthday (which is Sunday) well in advance. ^_^
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sat May 26, 2012 1:30 am

Sad but I will get over it and also tired.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat May 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Happeh~ X3
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 pm

I guess a worthless feeling might describe it...
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Mon May 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I guess a worthless feeling might describe it...
Awwww. What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 5 957597547

...I'm doing pretty well, really; my weekend has enabled me to get in some considerable R&R from the stress of the past couple of weeks, and we visited my parents and had a family party for my wife's birthday. Very Happy
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Alaeri wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Annoyed that the Diablo 3 server is getting maintenance atm when I was about to beat the last lord of hell and, other than that, the usual. *stares off into the distance*
How are you liking D3? I only downloaded it because I had the annual pass but I find myself not really enjoying it even when the servers are stable enough. I don't know, maybe I just don't like that style of game. *goes back to playing SCII*

I really like it~ I only have it cuz my friend got me the annual pass, but I'm glad he did. It's not my usual thing, but I like the change-of-pace. x3 How is Starcraft? My uncle was asking about it and I dunno what to tell him xD

@thread: I'm feeling worried about my job situation (i.e. I still don't got one) and also gonna be making a call for a doctors appointment tomorrow to get a check up and such.

MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 am

MidnightPersona wrote:I really like it~ I only have it cuz my friend got me the annual pass, but I'm glad he did. It's not my usual thing, but I like the change-of-pace. x3 How is Starcraft? My uncle was asking about it and I dunno what to tell him xD
If you like RTS games you'll like SCII. I'm not a big fan of sci-fi westerns, but StarCraft has a certain charm about it.
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 am

Good~ Content.

But anxious at the same time. I don't do well with creepy-crawly bugs. Especially bees. There are bees out here.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:46 am

Content, calm, a bit mentally spazzy.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 am

Apathetic.
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 am

Drained.

Am just about to finish about 14 days straight of work and study with no real break.

=____=
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 am

Conflicted.

I can't decide which university I should go to. ;_; They're both great schools.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 am

Conflicted. Finding a safe way to express myself is hard when I have to hide myself both online and off due to... things. o.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

I am feeling a lot better than I have been.
I think I am feeling content maybe.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next