Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Video Game] Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle

Go down

[Video Game] Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle Empty [Video Game] Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle

Post by Blair Phoenix Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 pm

[Video Game] Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle Logic1

Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle is a yuri themed free 2D RPG game made via RPGMaker. The story revolves around the character the Duchess of Elstwhere who is sent off to be married to an adventurer by the name of Embric Wulfhammer, who saved the kingdom with his group, the Awesome Fellowship(yeah lol I know). The problem is, when she arrives, Embric is nowhere to be found. From here, there is a wide variety of different things
to do and people for the Duchess to meet in your quest to find out what
happened to the missing Embric.

Wait, 'his'? Yeah Embric is a bloke, but for those worried, of the 17 or so different endings, only one ends with the Duchess getting together with him, the rest revolving around the female cast, including the main ending. (Unless you count the secret DnD ending, but I digress)

Playing more like a dating sim, what Embric is lacking in action makes up for with an interesting plot, humorous lines and numerous interesting characters. Highly enjoyable I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys classic old school RPG games and yuri.

You can download the game for free here:

http://wulfhammer.org/

For those who want a guide to the game,
you can go to the link below. Fair warning to those interested, it IS
possible to miss endings entirely or get to a point, where you can't get
an ending, so I highly recommend you use this guide if you want to
experience the full game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3_9cWCMpCgdyiIiVNx4iIvOCfJMbKgfYOIz4zmSZVw/edit?hl=en&;pli=1&pli=1#
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum