Persona 4: Slapped in the FACE-text!

Go down

Persona 4: Slapped in the FACE-text!

Post by MidnightPersona on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 pm

So, I be a gamer and one game I love is Persona 4 for the PS2. Two characters, in particular, interest me. They be Chie and Yukiko. I hope if you read this you've already played through some of the game or do not mind spoilers.

In the first main dungeon in the game, Yukiko get's 'thrown' into the 'TV world' and is seen on a thing called the 'Midnight Channel' and in the world she's being held captive by her 'shadow'. Here's a set of YouTube vids of the game being played that shows their Yuri intrest!

Yukiko's Castle: Chie's Shadow

Yukiko's Castle: Chie Accepts her Shadow

Yukiko's Castle: Meeting Yukiko's Shadow

Yukiko's Castle: Yukiko Accepts her Shadow

Shadow Yukiko: "Yes... Chie is my prince."

Basically, if you watch these videos it shows a bit of P4 gameplay, but my main thing is that I rarely do much more than this dungeon. Yukiko and Chie's obvious love for each others makes most P4 fans unable to deny their feelings toward each other. Though the Silent Protagonist can build a 'love' relationship with the two, I know most people choose the 'friendship' relationship because of their "slapped in the face-text".

I'm just wondering if anyone else has any thought/feelings on this. x3
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Persona 4: Slapped in the FACE-text!

Post by Goggles on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 am

I have to agree. I saw the "sub-text" and I was thinking the same thing. Then you have The Gender bender, The Silent Hero, Goofy Sidekick, The idol, The Bishe Pet, and The Badass with a heart of gold. I love this game And refuse to Beat it (I know how it ends stupid friends) until i beat P3P (Cuz I rage quit P3FES)
Goggles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 am

x3 Yush! I mean, it's well beyond subtext in most points. The only exception is if the person playing chooses to pursue romance instead of friendship with either and that's crazy. o.o Cuz then you miss the Yuri~ I mean, give me Chie and Yukiko any day of the week and I'd be happy~ x3
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down