Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net)

+4
shanejayell
RGigantea
Demon
bubbleduckie
8 posters

Go down

Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net) Empty Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net)

Post by bubbleduckie Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Followed the suggestion to just open a new topic if trying to search for a specific fanfic. So here I am.

Can anyone of you remember the fic written by Lostinafeeling (Lone Wolf) about Shizuru starting to date a nameless guy, yet she is still definitely inlove with Natsuki? Natsuki on the other hand has fully realized her feelings for Shizuru but decided to move away instead. Fortunately, things got sorted out and they lived happily ever after.

Love that fic so much but she has already deleted that pale . Was anyone able to save a copy of that? If I am not mistaken, it was inspired by InPassing's story, "In May."

TIA
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie

Back to top Go down

Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net) Empty Re: Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net)

Post by Demon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:48 am

I'm sorry to say that I wasn't into lostinafeeling's works, thus I didn't save their works. I looked for their username, and it seems they took down all of their stories. =(

I know this doesn't help, but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored with no one posting a reply. I hope you find someone with the chapters.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net) Empty Re: Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net)

Post by RGigantea Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 am

That sounds like a nice story to read...

Hopefully someone's saved it!
RGigantea
RGigantea

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Well yeah, I think she only wrote one fic. Too bad that I wasn't able to save a copy before she deleted it Crying or Very sad. I just love that story! Maybe I'll just attempt to write one myself so that I don't go looking for fics that doesn't exist anymore eh? Hehe!
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:18 pm

By the way, I found out the title. It's Love and Denial by Lostinafeeling. She deleted the fic though. Uggh!
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie

Back to top Go down

Post by shanejayell Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Well that sucks. I tried google, but it appears she only had the fics on ffnet.
shanejayell
shanejayell

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:36 pm

bubbleduckie wrote: Maybe I'll just attempt to write one myself so that I don't go looking for fics that doesn't exist anymore eh? Hehe!

I've never really been much of a reader (I read a little amount of fanfiction compared to some people I know), but I've always found writing to be fun. Who know? You might too if you ever want to try it. ^^
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 am

i write when i run out of good things to read..

also tried google and wayback machine... nope, the fic's gone for real i think.

(got sidetracked, i even read some google-translated french site as they were talking about the author's fic or something. it got a bit confusing after a while).
RGigantea
RGigantea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 am

Lone Wolf is known for taking down her stuff if it's been plagiarized. Was it it a complete fanfic? She might have taken it down if it was incomplete as well. Other than that I have no idea why. You could try asking her.

I never knew Lone Wolf wrote fics as well, I would have liked to read it D:
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 pm

hi there, yep it was a complete fic. I love it since it was bittersweet yet the ending was happy. Apparently, Drawing is not the only thing she's good at. She writes really well too.
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei_neko Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 pm

It was an awesome fic, it was among my favorite's list, but yeah sadly she deleted it. And it's been months since it happened.
And also the sequel to that fic that was focusing more in Harukino was deleted too.

I contacted several months ago telling her that I lover her works. Also I asked her if she would be uploading her works again some time but she said that was unlikely. However she told me she still has the story in her files. I asked her if she could send me a copy but I never got a reply back...maybe you can contact her and ask her for the file. And then share it with me. Razz
shezaei_neko
shezaei_neko

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leebot Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Lone Wolf can have moods at times. At one point, she ranted about how she felt fanfiction of long-finished series was what was killing the anime industry. It's quite possible she took her own fic down at some point when she was feeling that way. It's doubtful she'll ever feel strongly enough to put it back up, but she might send it to individuals (I wouldn't get your hopes up, though).
Leebot
Leebot

http://leebot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

I also sent her a PM asking if she's gonna be uploading it again somewhere else but she mentioned that this is highly unlikely. Uggh! I'm not sure why i'm so obsessed with that fic Lostinafeeling's fanfic (Gone from FF.net) 1905424035 . Anyways, thanks for all the replies guys! Really appreciate it. Very Happy
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Oaden Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 am

Leebot wrote:Lone Wolf can have moods at times. At one point, she ranted about how she felt fanfiction of long-finished series was what was killing the anime industry. It's quite possible she took her own fic down at some point when she was feeling that way. It's doubtful she'll ever feel strongly enough to put it back up, but she might send it to individuals (I wouldn't get your hopes up, though).

How does that work?, Its not like fan-fiction is depriving any of the newer series of income. I suppose the argument could be that it keeps attention at older works, but are there really a lot of people that watch a few series, then stop watching and only read fanfiction from that point on?
Oaden
Oaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down