Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simoun

3 posters

Go down

Simoun       Empty Simoun

Post by Notori Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

There wasn't a thread for this yet so I figured I'd ask who else here has watched this?

Honestly, it was so long ago I don't even remember much about it to discuss, I don't think I understood it fully when I watched it either. However it is counted as a yuri so why not? Probably the thing I love the most about this series is the soundtrack, that's what made me think of posting this in the first place. It's like... epic fight waltzes, pretty cool to me. Also what gets me about this series is that weird confusion I get every so often when I think "What was this about? What point did it have? Was there even much "romance"? ...... Why do I want to watch it again????"

All I remember was there were girls kissing, but they had a weird animation quality to them o_o.
Notori
Notori

Back to top Go down

Simoun       Empty Re: Simoun

Post by shanejayell Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 pm

I saw the first DVD and kinda went 'Eh.' Sleep Might try it again one day....
shanejayell
shanejayell

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am

I have the same thoughts as you two on this series. The animation made me go, "Meh." and the first two episodes weren't gripping enough to keep me around. I've been told that the series picks up around episode eight but I can't for the life of me stomach this anime.

I don't like the main characters' personalities or the animation style so I'll continue to pass on this one.
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum