Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell.

3 posters

Go down

Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell. Empty Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell.

Post by MidnightPersona Thu May 17, 2012 8:51 am

I will admit I am a Twilight fan, but I do enjoy to poke fun at the books somethings. That is neither here nor there, though.
Yuri ships for Twilight. I haz them.

I, for one, and a RosaliaxAlice or AlicexBella shipper. I also wouldn't mind seeing Angela (The hot Asian <3) with Bella.

In fact, the MalexFemale relationships seem almost forced. Bella and Alice would work tons better.

And imagine seeing Rosalia with this:

Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell. 19227

Yeah, that's the girl who plays the mortal Angela. (Not to be confused with the mean bitch a.k.a. Jessica)

I think I should write a fanfic involving AlicexBella and RosaliaxAngela, but I am unsure if anyone would read it if I did. xD

I'm a bit scatter brained atm, so someone give thoughts/opinions on what yuri couple they'd like from Twilight.

Please don't use this thread to bash the series. -.-; I for one like my sparkly vampires.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell. Empty Re: Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell.

Post by Shinju Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Here I thought I'm the only one. xD
I'd love to have some Bella/Alice and Bella/Rosalie, too! ^^
Too bad, the fandom only have their eyes laid on Edward/Bella/Jacob. Crying or Very sad

Yeah, you should definitely write about 'em! I'll be your first reader! iwuvyou
Shinju
Shinju

Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell. Empty Re: Twilight Saga: Love it or hate it, some of the females are sexy as hell.

Post by RevalisPyross Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

It's amusing that while I really dislike the series and all of it's cringe-worthiness, I actually have all of the books and have seen the first three films. >>;

Forgetting that though, I definitely ship Bella x Alice. Alice is far too happy to meet Bella than just for friendship and her cannon relationship with Jasper is really weak, like they were just shoved together for the sake of it.

And if you write something Midnight, I'll give it a shot. ^_^
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

Back to top Go down