Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread

+17
MidnightPersona
Alaeri
goldfishninja
Rui Komatsu
EsotericWhim
Kiros Razer
Kagu
RevalisPyross
dragontiger96
Notori
Little-SupernovA
Blair Phoenix
Chibi Tortuga
RGigantea
DezoPenguin
shanejayell
Demon
21 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Essential Random Thoughts Thread

Post by DezoPenguin Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

It's very annoying to have a story I want to finish, a completed outline for the way it will go, and no desire whatsoever to actually set pencil to paper... The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 8 2274786658
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Essential Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Kagu Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm

One good thing happens, two more come along to drag it down. Why can't I catch a goddamned break? OTL
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Is there anything more useless on the human body than toenails?
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 am

DezoPenguin wrote:Is there anything more useless on the human body than toenails?

The appendix, and two muscles in your body called palmaris and plantaris. They are tiny little muscles that have no purpose whatsoever, except for being vestigial muscles that hark back to our quadruped days.

[/answertorhetoricalquestion]
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

EsotericWhim wrote:
DezoPenguin wrote:Is there anything more useless on the human body than toenails?

The appendix, and two muscles in your body called palmaris and plantaris. They are tiny little muscles that have no purpose whatsoever, except for being vestigial muscles that hark back to our quadruped days.

[/answertorhetoricalquestion]

...given my luck, I will somehow find a way to sprain my palmaris one of these days. The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 8 684341922
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 am

-plays with tumbleweeds- :3~
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 pm

*stops and marvels, having never seen real tumbleweeds before* Razz
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Why do I keep thinking my drink is tea when I clearly know and see that it's grape kool-aide? D:
And despite knowing all of that I still get disappointed every time I take a sip! orz
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 am

Argh, I hope my wife is not getting a cold sore...I don't want to have to give up lip-kissing for two weeks!!! Crying or Very sad
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Hannah Hart likes Mai Hime and just played one of the songs from the soundtrack in her latest video. Needless to say I'm fan-girling soooooo hard right now. <3
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:33 pm

RevalisPyross wrote:Hannah Hart likes Mai Hime and just played one of the songs from the soundtrack in her latest video. Needless to say I'm fan-girling soooooo hard right now. <3

That does sound rather fangirl-worthy. Smile So, if you'll forgive me for having an old-fogey moment here, who's Hannah Hart?
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm

RevalisPyross wrote:Hannah
Hart likes Mai Hime and just played one of the songs from the
soundtrack in her latest video. Needless to say I'm fan-girling soooooo
hard right now. <3

That does sound rather fangirl-worthy. Smile So, if you'll forgive me for having an old-fogey moment here, who's Hannah Hart?The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 8 Empty

She's the host of My Drunk Kitchen, a show on YouTube, so it's not really an "old-fogey moment". =P She's probably the closest I've got to a celeb-crush though, lol.
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 pm

RevalisPyross wrote:

She's the host of My Drunk Kitchen, a show on YouTube, so it's not really an "old-fogey moment". =P She's probably the closest I've got to a celeb-crush though, lol.[/size]

Heh, personally I'd suggest that not being aware of the existence of something in New Media is the very definition of fogey-ness! Very Happy Thanks for the info, though!
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:46 am

DezoPenguin wrote:Heh, personally I'd suggest that not being aware of the existence of something in New Media is the very definition of fogey-ness! Very Happy Thanks for the info, though!

Thinking about it, to me there's a little bit of difference. To make an analogy, it'd be kind of like knowing/not knowing about a semi-popular author. Youtube is vast. =w=/
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 pm

I went horse-riding for the first time in about two years today. It felt so awesome to be back on a horse. <3 (He was freakin' huge! I swear his withers were above my head.)
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Olympics~

Wheeeeeeeeee~!
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 am

Yay Olympics!

Yay 100 percent coverage via stream!
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 pm

46" LCD TVs are wonderful~

*Happy sigh*
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:16 am

I've come to see that there's nearly nothing more sad than watching a devoted dog wait for their master to come home. My parents are back in Hawaii so my dad can have his second surgery, this time for his heart pacemaker battery.
That in turn means I'm the one taking care of both Zita and the house alone for the next two weeks. It's sad to see her sitting by the door, just staring at it and not eating due to depression. German Shepherds are known for having "Sheperdation Anxiety," and she gets really clingy and alter whenever she sees the suitcases come out because she knows. She gets hopefully whenever I walk near the dog that I'll open it and show her that they're back, or she'll watch every car that drives by on a walk because she knows humans travel by car. She's a smart dog. Sometimes too smart for her own good. =(
She'll calm down a bit after a couple days, but it's always hard to watch.

---

Speaking of being home alone for almost two weeks:
1. I bought some really cheap red wine (? I hope? I know nothing of alcoholic drinks and brand names) and plan on getting drunk for the first (and possibly even last) time of my life! \o3o/ I'll be on skype video chat with Tori so she can tell me what kind of drunk I am. I'll also be playing Pokepark 2. Pokemon and alcohol... nothing could possibly go wrong. 8P /so looking forward to it
2. I've noticed I get... productive when I'm home alone for extended periods of time. o_O I've done out-of-house chores, taken care of the dog and in the process of currently doing homework (that's due in a couple hours...) I've put off all leasure activities for after, which is weird for me to do. o-o
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Haircut. o~o
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:45 am

^^ that's so sad...
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:25 pm

What is up with this summer?
Like, seriously?!?
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I am using a grass pokemon for the first time since I tried out Chikorita to see why my friend loved it so much (I wasn't impressed). Deerling, why do you have to be so cute?!
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Silvertongue Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Moving is stressful ;-;
Loki Silvertongue
Loki Silvertongue

http://probablycrazy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:15 am

cigs are so unfulfilling compared to weed. ;____; but so much cheaper.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next