Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a Magic Girl is harsh...

2 posters

Go down

Being a Magic Girl is harsh... Empty Being a Magic Girl is harsh...

Post by shezaei_neko Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Well, I just thought we needed a topic here.

I've seen this series and I must say I enjoyed all of it! The drama, the action, the plot!! It certainly isn't your average and typical mahou shoujo show.
Also at least for me there's only one couple I could consider canon, since it is because of them that all the series develops the way it does.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD
**WARNING DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SERIES***
Spoiler:

About the other girls, I think you could make some couples and some interesting ones... Razz
shezaei_neko
shezaei_neko

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Being a Magic Girl is harsh... Empty Re: Being a Magic Girl is harsh...

Post by dragontiger96 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:07 pm

It is an interesting show. One of my friends basically recommended it to me by saying:

"It deceives you into believing its a happy, normal magical girl series, but it isn't. It's dark, depressing and essentially a huge mind fuck for those expecting something like Card Captor Sakura."

I'm not sure that I'd recommend it. Some elements of the plot I enjoyed, while other elements were tedious. I definitely did not like the art style, but that part also played into the deceptive nature of the show (which I liked), so I can't really complain too much.
dragontiger96
dragontiger96

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum