Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Himegami no Miko

2 posters

Go down

Himegami no Miko Empty Himegami no Miko

Post by Demon Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 am

So, after remembering that there was indeed another -verse for these characters, I went on a search to find it.

1. Kannazuki no Miko
2. Kiyoshiro to Towa no Sora
3. Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito (ish, but not really)
4. Zettai Shōjo Seiiki Amnesian
5. Himegami no Miko (NOT to be confused with Amnesian.)

Himegami no Miko is an online web-novel that's updated every once in a blue moon. But it's in Japanese. However! After searching the internet, I found a website that translated chapter 1 to 10 into English. I have all ten chapters placed onto a single Word document if anyone would like it.

Translator site: http://kongetsume.wordpress.com/
Original site: 1. http://www.himegami.com/ 2. http://kaishaku0.blog62.fc2.com/

If you want the document, just ask. ^^

I haven't read any of it yet, but if someone else has read it or will read it soon, I'd like to discuss it whilst reading it. =)
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Himegami no Miko Empty Re: Himegami no Miko

Post by DezoPenguin Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm

There's some discussion of Himegami over in the KnM thread at shoujoai.com. Apparently the ending was not good, but in a weird kind of Fight Club thing, no one who has read the ending will talk about it. Neutral

Incidentally, there's another incarnation of Chikane and Himeko--actually, it's the original one (2001; KnM was 2004): The Cross Triangle. That isn't yuri, though; Kurusu (Himeko) and Ogami (Souma) are the canon pairing and Kiraha (Chikane)'s love is one-sided. Still entertaining, though, especially to play spot-the-Kannazuki-trope, for its absurdities (Kurusu wakes up on her sixteenth birthday to discover that she's...the Queen of Darkness destined to rule over Hell's creatures*...not to mention Kiraha acting like a complete goofball sometimes because it quickly becomes apparent that when it came time to do KnM, Kaishaku broke off part of Kiraha's personality and role to create Mako-chan), and Kiraha's coat in Chapter 2, which is worth the cost of admission on its own.

*while faithfully attending Catholic school and having Himeko Kurusugawa (manga version)'s personality in all respects! Surprised
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 am

I've only (just) read up to chapter ten of Himegami, the ending of part one. You're telling me there's more translated into English? o-o Where!
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh, sorry (darned Internet Law of Unclear Communications!)...I didn't mean that it's anywhere in English. I meant the people who read it in the original Japanese who are shoujoai.com forum members won't talk about the end.
Himegami no Miko 132724064
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down