Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kampfer [semi-yuri]

Go down

Kampfer [semi-yuri] Empty Kampfer [semi-yuri]

Post by Demon Tue May 29, 2012 8:28 am

Kampfer

Kampfer [semi-yuri] Kampfer-kampfer-15634287-499-535

Er, I hesitate to put this into the yuri section, because this is really only semi-yuri. I'll explain in a second.

A guy gets turned into a girl so he can battle other girls because of some... mysterious... reason... that hasn't been disclosed in the manga yet... Anyway, based on that description, you can probably already tell where this is going. An ordinary guy that has no girlfriend suddenly gets the attention from the girl of his dreams!... That happens to have a huge crush on his girl-form. That's the yuri aspect of this series, girls crush on him when he's a girl, but don't pay attention to him when he's a guy.

Basically, it's a harem title that has yuri and battles in it. It pandered to my sense of adventure and had yuri in it. I didn't this is was amazing, but I enjoyed it. -shrugs-

If you're interested, it can be found here: http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Kampfer/Kampfer-01/

Apparently there's an anime for it too, but I haven't checked it out yet. Give the content, it's most likely an "ecchi," so I'm not really making it a priority. I'll get around to it eventually.

Side note: Urgh, I got the hair colors all wrong in my mind. Don't you hate when that happens? >_<
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum