Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum

2 posters

Go down

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Empty Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum

Post by Demon Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 am

*If this is in the wrong section go ahead and move it.*

Bubbline, Sugarless Gum, Marcibel, Marblegum - whatever you call it, it's welcome here! ^^ Go ahead and post pictures of them by themselves as well. (No genderbent versions! Create a different thread for them.)

---

---

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Oh_marcy_by_hearts4brenda-d51tpdn

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Don__t_pout_by_kamicheetah-d4ejepd

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Dressing_up_by_nerd_sama-d4vdhys

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Math_and_science_teacher_by_boringcloud-d50obfe

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum I_hurt_you___cause_i_love_you_by_kunaike-d4jngl2

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Just_your_problem_by_elindor-d4rrakt
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Empty Re: Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum

Post by Chibi Tortuga Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm5f9pumya21qmejq7

Out of all the pictures I've seen of these two together I find this one the cutest. But I have seen some pretty cool images of the two. I have to go look for them though...

[edit]
Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblr_m4wlt0bRez1qbngi4o1_500
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Empty Re: Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum

Post by Demon Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 am

Spoiler:

I'm usually not big on "family" pictures, where people put two characters together in a pairing and give them kids... but that picture is freaking adorable! *______* <333

Have any more pics, Torchi? Or should I get some more from dA? XD Tumblr also has a lot of Bubbline pics.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

I have lots of pictures~!
Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm5hizimi8x1qhulu8

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm5ftu6jijj1rxmejx

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm5gt4qfme61qfeml0

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm5hbwz1m7v1qmejq7

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm4v6nucjzg1qjhmot

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblrm4ny1ytjrr1rx4q3c

And to answer your questions from the other thread:
Of course I'll be your Adventure Time buddy~! And I've seen all but one episode I do believe.
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 pm

I know it's double posting but I just found this comic on tumblr and it just caused so many feels and I just needed to share it!

Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblr_m8gn5gDyXZ1qca5teo1_1280Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblr_m8gn5gDyXZ1qca5teo2_1280Adventure Time Fanart: Marceline/Princess Bubblegum Tumblr_m8gn5gDyXZ1qca5teo3_1280
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 am

Oh my God... That's... ;_; -huggles Marcy- I have no words. Thanks for sharing, Torchi. <3
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down