Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor Moon 2013

3 posters

Go down

Sailor Moon 2013 Empty Sailor Moon 2013

Post by RevalisPyross Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 am

I've just found out through Tumblr that they're making a new Sailor Moon anime that's set to be out summer next year. Apparently, it's going to be closer to the original manga than the previous anime. Additional details can be found here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2012-07-06/sailor-moon-manga-gets-new-anime-in-summer-2013

So any thoughts? I've never read the manga, although I did watch the anime when I was a child then I re-watched the first season in subbed-Japanese version a few years ago (I need to pick that up again...), but I am aware that it's quite different. I think it'll be an interesting watch so I'll definitely be checking it out.
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon 2013 Empty Re: Sailor Moon 2013

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 pm

*___* MUST.WATCH.

I'm admittedly...a huge moonie >__< I've seen all the anime in english,japanese, and german. I even own the original manga Very Happy
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by NoUsernameItIs Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 am

*___*
I must admit, I haven´t read the manga version, but I am quite curious what they will make out of it. I just hope it will live up to my expectations, it already happened once that I was terribly disappointed with an anime sequel..
My favorite anime up till this day is Sailormoon, so I hope they will make it worthwhile.

NoUsernameItIs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 am

NoUsernameItIs wrote:*___*
I must admit, I haven´t read the manga version, but I am quite curious what they will make out of it. I just hope it will live up to my expectations, it already happened once that I was terribly disappointed with an anime sequel..
My favorite anime up till this day is Sailormoon, so I hope they will make it worthwhile.

It's my favorite too micha!! we should watch it together over skype! I'll show you how to do that my non-tech savvy friend~
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down