Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread

+17
MidnightPersona
Alaeri
goldfishninja
Rui Komatsu
EsotericWhim
Kiros Razer
Kagu
RevalisPyross
dragontiger96
Notori
Little-SupernovA
Blair Phoenix
Chibi Tortuga
RGigantea
DezoPenguin
shanejayell
Demon
21 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Essential Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Demon Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 am

New people keep posting intros on the old board! >_< How do we bring them over here??
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Essential Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Kagu Mon May 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Demon wrote:New people keep posting intros on the old board! >_< How do we bring them over here??

Through the wonders of HTML, there is now an announcement on the old board in red that will hopefully redirect people here. owob
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon May 28, 2012 10:38 pm

I want to hug a penguin. o.o Who wants to join me--I need to finish this resume <.<;
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Tue May 29, 2012 1:04 am

Kagu wrote:
Demon wrote:New people keep posting intros on the old board! >_< How do we bring them over here??

Through the wonders of HTML, there is now an announcement on the old board in red that will hopefully redirect people here. owob

LOL!! It's all huge and obnoxious. I approve. >3
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 am

Demon wrote:
Kagu wrote:

LOL!! It's all huge and obnoxious. I approve. >3

Thank you, thank you. -w-

In other random thoughts news, I am on such a Saber Alter kick and I have no idea why.
Kagu
Kagu

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 am

I still have a couple other things to discuss, but I've made enough board for now. My brain hurts. I think one of them might even be a little confusing about what its asking. Oh well, if it is, I'll just wait until someone goes, "... what?"

Can anything else think of any random discussions or topics for around the board? Please post 'em! We need them!
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Feeling like an idiot for not thinking about stuff from 'before' her time when posting something.

*rolls around* So this is why I can't have nice this.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue May 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Demon wrote:I still have a couple other things to discuss, but I've made enough board for now. My brain hurts. I think one of them might even be a little confusing about what its asking. Oh well, if it is, I'll just wait until someone goes, "... what?"

Can anything else think of any random discussions or topics for around the board? Please post 'em! We need them!

Demon, you've gone crazy with the topic-starting lately! Very Happy
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Wed May 30, 2012 11:22 am

DezoPenguin wrote:
Demon wrote:I still have a couple other things to discuss, but I've made enough board for now. My brain hurts. I think one of them might even be a little confusing about what its asking. Oh well, if it is, I'll just wait until someone goes, "... what?"

Demon, you've gone crazy with the topic-starting lately! Very Happy

Yeah, but I can't come up with any decent discussion topics that might rouse people into replying! DX

--

We got two new members! \^^/ Welcome you two!

We should see how we can get any more!
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 am

Sci-fi or fantasy, political or adventurous? That is the question.
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 am

Alaeri wrote:Sci-fi or fantasy, political or adventurous? That is the question.

All of the above.

A Frankenstein-style of story with multiple genres all smooshed together~

Convention be damned!

>:}
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 am

Benedict cumberbatch as Frankenstein! Looking forward to that play.

RGigantea
RGigantea

Back to top Go down

Post by Little-SupernovA Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Done with classes until September! Time to work on my independent projects! Life is glorious!
Little-SupernovA
Little-SupernovA
Graphics Slave

http://little-supernova.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:10 pm

RGigantea wrote:Benedict cumberbatch as Frankenstein! Looking forward to that play.

Wait, what? You must tell me more about this; I loved his work in Sherlock and Victor Frankenstein, as the young genius with the lack of consideration of the consequences of his actions, is a similar enough role that I think he'd be excellent. When you say "play," do you mean stage play? Or could we be lucky enough for it to be a movie production? Question
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Muahaha...

Last edited by Demon on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Alaface
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm

The Essential Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 3594211796
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:56 am

Do you think...?
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 am

DezoPenguin wrote:
RGigantea wrote:Benedict cumberbatch as Frankenstein! Looking forward to that play.

Wait, what? You must tell me more about this; I loved his work in Sherlock and Victor Frankenstein, as the young genius with the lack of consideration of the consequences of his actions, is a similar enough role that I think he'd be excellent. When you say "play," do you mean stage play? Or could we be lucky enough for it to be a movie production? Question

Stage play, but also recorded and shown around in some cinemas: http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/frankenstein.html

Smile
RGigantea
RGigantea

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am

Ah, the forum postings went done again! Quick, people should make boards! D:
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 am

If I change something to improve efficiency at work, will I end up shooting my earnings in the foot?
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 am

We had a power outage today, and my mom said I woke up right as the power came back on. My body knows its priorities. Cool
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 pm

I think my mp3 player might be sentient. It switched to the "Hallelujah" chorus from Handel's Messiah just as I was driving by a convent...as well as a Catholic high school.

It also has this strange ability to play whatever song I'm thinking about at the time when I switch songs. It's on random shuffle, I swear!! DX
Kagu
Kagu

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:10 am

"I love you, but I can't fucking stand you."

Oh, life.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Online friendships are the most fragile relations.
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum