Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Feeling Right now?

+18
Rosie
MidnightPersona
RevalisPyross
Rui Komatsu
Shaz
Kiros Razer
Chibi Tortuga
goldfishninja
Little-SupernovA
Notori
EsotericWhim
DezoPenguin
Alaeri
Kagu
Blair Phoenix
Albionate
shanejayell
Demon
22 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Are You Feeling Right now?

Post by Demon Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am

Satisfied. I've been on a yuri manga binge lately. =3
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Are You Feeling Right now?

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 am

Happy because I got Final Fantasy XIII-2!!
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 am

I've had it with philosophy for a bit. I'm exhausted. I have three days to do literature.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Sick, tired, very crabby, and trying very hard to bite down on all of that and not vent it on my wife, who doesn't deserve to be crabbed at! Smile
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Depressed. Angry. Violent. Murderous. Destructive. Ill. I want to cry. I want to faint. I want to scream. I want to hurt someone. I want someone to hurt me. I want to get into fight and walk away with bruises while leaving a bite mark. I want to put my brain and heart into a box and send it down the Nile for the crocs to eat. I don't want to feel. I don't want to exist. I'm tired of weaving my hand basket over the flames. I'm tired of being a screw up. I'm tired of only feeling good when looking in on someone's fictional life. I'm tired of being tired.

And you know the funny thing? It's been a pretty good day. Not one shitty part except for waking up in a foul mood.
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

RevalisPyross wrote:Depressed. Angry. Violent. Murderous. Destructive. Ill. I want to cry. I want to faint. I want to scream. I want to hurt someone. I want someone to hurt me. I want to get into fight and walk away with bruises while leaving a bite mark. I want to put my brain and heart into a box and send it down the Nile for the crocs to eat. I don't want to feel. I don't want to exist. I'm tired of weaving my hand basket over the flames. I'm tired of being a screw up. I'm tired of only feeling good when looking in on someone's fictional life. I'm tired of being tired.

And you know the funny thing? It's been a pretty good day. Not one shitty part except for waking up in a foul mood.
I know the feeling Rev, and I'm sure a lot of other people here do too. Just do the best you can :/
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:28 am

Like I want to be to myself and just play my game rather than deal with reality for a bit.Yet at the same time I desire the company of another person to talk to.

I'm depressed in my thinking because the doctor refuses to give me my medicine and I am going throw a relapse and manic highs and lows.

Sick, when you are mentally sick you end up becoming physically sick at some point due to the stress you go through.

My mood swings of highs and lows conflicting confuse me.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Underwhelmed. Black Rock Shooter may or may not be a good show, but it's got a serious hype-to-value gap. It's the Matt Leinart of anime!

(On the other hand, today's ep. of Bodacious Space Pirates took yet another level in awesome for what was already an extremely good show. Kind of the opposite there...go in with zero hype, low expectations, and end went up with big smiles.)
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 am

Like I should go back to bed and rest but I don't want to do that.Tired, Lazy...
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 am

Well, my dad and mom are ecstatic that the Giants won. I'm just happy I got to see the Puppy Bowl. ^^
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:03 am

I feel depressed with video games as my only guide out of it.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am

Very, very, veryveryveryveryvery stressed. Which is why I haven't been around that much.
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Stressed, fascinated and disbelieving all over the same thing. orz
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:55 am

I'm just tired and lonely right now.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:55 am

Extremely lonely.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am

Frustrated because I ordered a bunch of something rather than 2.
It sucks major ass right now and I am wanting my money back NOW!
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Sleepy. Very, very sleepy. Some guy in a top hat and cape is swinging a watch in front of my eyes sleepy... What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 2676598196
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 am

I'm feeling confused but I want to work harder on the things I am confused about.I want to work towards making my relationship better also.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm feeling happy because I thought for a few days there that the board had completely died when I was away from it for a couple of weeks! What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 2676598196
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 am

DezoPenguin wrote:I'm feeling happy because I thought for a few days there that the board had completely died when I was away from it for a couple of weeks! What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 2676598196

W-well...
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 am

I am feeling happy since I had rested and that helps.
I need to eventually buy a pen tablet...but there are other things to do.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Demon wrote:
DezoPenguin wrote:I'm feeling happy because I thought for a few days there that the board had completely died when I was away from it for a couple of weeks! What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 2676598196

W-well...

*snicker* We know you and Kiros had to get some rest from carrying our weight, y'know. Very Happy
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:55 pm

DezoPenguin wrote:
Demon wrote:

W-well...

*snicker* We know you and Kiros had to get some rest from carrying our weight, y'know. Very Happy
Lol, I have been pretty busy lately.
I just make a post every now and then obsess over things going on in my life in my spare time. What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 3 2676598196
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm

...quite the sense of "bullet dodged" right now. My wife was making ice tea in the kitchen and knocked over a three-gallon pitcher of boiling water. Thankfully, she mostly missed herself and only suffered minor burns on one hand, her side, and one foot. And my grandmother, who wasn't expected to live out the weekend (last weekend, not this one), rallied and pulled back from the edge so she's back to where she was before (which, mind you, isn't at all good--she's 98 and in hospice care, but a win is a win, right?
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I hope things get better for you, Dezo.

As for what I am feeling...it's a mixture of many things...
I know I am happy that I spent time with my friends.
As for my personal life it leaves me a little confused.
I'm going to work on myself in the mean time until things get resolved.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next