Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.

+4
Demon
shanejayell
Blair Phoenix
dragontiger96
8 posters

Go down

Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.  Empty Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.

Post by dragontiger96 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 am

-What is your preferred name?
DT

-Where are you from?
Southern California. No, I've never seen a movie star. It's like trying to get a glimpse of big foot. I'm not sure they exist at all. I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise is actually a fictitious character created by global corporations to mine us fools for money along with every other star out there.

-How old are you?
24. Next thing I know, it'll be 2054, and I won't be able to locate my glasses to read the calendar.

-How did you discover shoujo-ai/yuri?
Noir maybe? Mai Hime? Most definitely through fanfiction though.

-What pairings do you support?
MaiNao, because I have a very apparent bias. I'm pretty flexible. Good fanfic authors can make almost anything work.

-What's your favorite series?
Kino's Journey, Noir, Twelve Kingdoms, Witchblade...some other stuff.

-Do you write, draw, make videos, etc.? (List you ff.net, dA, youtube etc. accounts if you would like!)

Fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/134649/Dragontiger96
DA: http://dragontiger96.deviantart.com/
Blog: http://dragontiger96.livejournal.com/

-How did you discover Dare You to Love Me?
I used to be in MU, and disappeared into the world of gaming for a while. Blair Phoenix brought me back to reality (sort of, I actually finished most of the quests in Elder Scrolls Skyrim and got bored).

-Anything else you would like to add?
I often try to cyber stalk myself using my real name in the search parameter. If you believe google, I'm apparently a pediatrician/lawyer/swimmer from Berkeley/Georgia Tech/UCLA, which makes me think, "Damn, I'm AMAZING." Then I look at myself in the mirror and reality smacks me in the face.
dragontiger96
dragontiger96

Back to top Go down

Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.  Empty Re: Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.

Post by Blair Phoenix Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 am

Hey beautiful ^^ Don't know what you're talking about, you're obviously way cooler than all of those people Razz At any rate, good of you to join us, if just for a brief moment lol.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.  Empty Re: Lookout! That squirrel intends to steal your sandwich.

Post by shanejayell Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 am

Welcome! Very Happy
shanejayell
shanejayell

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 am

Hey, Tiger! =D Long time no see!

When I type my name into google, apparently I'm dead. T~T
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Little-SupernovA Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Ahhhh, good of him to finally convince you. I've missed ya, dear. Welcome.
Little-SupernovA
Little-SupernovA
Graphics Slave

http://little-supernova.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Little-SupernovA wrote:Ahhhh, good of him to finally convince you. I've missed ya, dear. Welcome.
Nah, she decided it on her own lol. If anything I was the one telling her she didn't have to join if she didn't feel like it lol.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Tortuga Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey, Tiger!
I'm glad to see that you joined us~! ^__^

The last time I typed my name into Google search, I came up with being some reality tv star. :/
Chibi Tortuga
Chibi Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post by dragontiger96 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Chibi Tortuga wrote:Hey, Tiger!
I'm glad to see that you joined us~! ^__^

The last time I typed my name into Google search, I came up with being some reality tv star. :/

Better check that bank account to see if you won the reality tv star prize. Smile
dragontiger96
dragontiger96

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey, DT! How's the writing going lately? Smile
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragontiger96 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:45 pm

DezoPenguin wrote:Hey, DT! How's the writing going lately? Smile

Good of you to ask! It stalled for a while, and then today I started writing as if possessed by magic. It was a good step forward.
dragontiger96
dragontiger96

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Glad to see you on the new forum Smile
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:47 am

dragontiger96 wrote:
DezoPenguin wrote:Hey, DT! How's the writing going lately? Smile

Good of you to ask! It stalled for a while, and then today I started writing as if possessed by magic. It was a good step forward.

Oooh, that's good news! Very Happy I've rather enjoyed your stories in the past, and selfishly hope that I'll be able to read more in the future!
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum