Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had to choose a school to join...

+5
EsotericWhim
Alaeri
Blair Phoenix
DezoPenguin
Demon
9 posters

Go down

If you had to choose a school to join... Empty If you had to choose a school to join...

Post by Demon Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:07 am

If you had to choose a school to join, which school would you pick and why?

Spoiler:
I would totally choose St. Lulim. Not only is Chikaru just a generally awesome character, but it's uber relaxed, fun-loving atmosphere is where I would actually be able to learn stuff and have fun. I don't see myself being able to work well in either of the other two schools.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

If you had to choose a school to join... Empty Re: If you had to choose a school to join...

Post by DezoPenguin Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:19 am

For me, it'd be Spica. Of course, I'd have to be a girl first. ^^; But I'm too results-oriented a person for the relaxed nature of Lulim, and the formalism of Miator makes me cringe.

(Plus, I think it's telling that of the three schools, Miator and Lulim both see themselves as preparing women for marriage* while Spica prepares them to actually do something for themselves. I could never attend school where the primary focus of my education was to prepare me to be an adjunct for someone else.)

*Miator you referenced above, while for Lulim I turn to the LNs where the school's motto is said to be "Nurturing modern wives and wise mothers."
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

If you had to choose a school to join... Empty Re: If you had to choose a school to join...

Post by Blair Phoenix Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:11 am

Lulim. Lulim as a whole didn't have 'main character syndrome' like the other two schools, which obviously makes it the best choice. Or otherwise, Lulim was shown the least, and therefore had the least amount of time to make an ass of itself. Also, the general ideology fits me the best.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Well. If we're going to be in the school the same time as the characters are, it's quite obvious which school I'd choose. I'd definitely go with Miator and hope they have an equestrian program so I can show Amane how shit's actually done.

Now for my serious answer. Lulim would be very bad for me. The relaxed atmosphere would mean I'd skip and not do anything. I generally need a very structured environment to excel because I get lazy and complacent.

In all actuality I'd probably be in Spica. They're structured, demand excellence and have a nice sports program. I would have killed to have an equestrian team at my high school.
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:58 am

Hmm, I would probably be in either Spica or Lulim, as Miator's rules and regulations would really chafe.

That could also be because I went to a very elitist private high school and it was unbearable. Dententions for tying your jumper around your waist and socks that weren't folded over exactly two times. =____=

I hate pomp and ceremony, and unfortunately Miator seems to be full of it.

Spica would be the place for me from an academic and sporting standpoint, but I hate their uniforms.

>_>

And methinks the above poster has a particular bias toward choosing Miator... Just sayin'.

;}
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Probably spica.

It seems a lot like my old school, with the whole independence of women and sports and choir thing going on. Plus the french background thing... And I really like my old school. And yes, it was an all-girls, french-convent etc.

But I much prefer miator's uniform!!!!!!

I don't remember much about lulim. Unfortunately I zoned out quite a bit when watching SP. too much crack, lol.
RGigantea
RGigantea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 pm

I liked Miator's uniforms the most too Gig Very Happy
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui Komatsu Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 am

My personality is more suited to be a Lulim student and Chikaru is such an awesome character who I want to befriend and spend all the day doing nonsense with.

Miator is also good. The most simple reason is because Shizuma is there but I think meeting the Etoile will be equally bad for my health :V
Rui Komatsu
Rui Komatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

If we're talking uniforms, I'd definitely have to go with Spica. The only color combination I'm not "Eh..." about. Not a fan of Lilum's pink/red/white.

But I'd demand pants. Yay pants!
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:20 am

Demon wrote:But I'd demand pants. Yay pants!

I regret to inform you that you would have little say in the matter, Demon, m'dear. Take it from someone who has personally been in the position of petitioning her 160 year old private school to add dress pants to the school uniform.

Schools steeped in tradition do not like changes to their stodgy and outdated uniforms, especially to make them *gasp* practical!
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm

EsotericWhim wrote:
Demon wrote:But I'd demand pants. Yay pants!

I regret to inform you that you would have little say in the matter, Demon, m'dear. Take it from someone who has personally been in the position of petitioning her 160 year old private school to add dress pants to the school uniform.

Schools steeped in tradition do not like changes to their stodgy and outdated uniforms, especially to make them *gasp* practical!

... You remember we're talking about Strawberry Panic, right? The laid back sub-school of Lilum where Chikaru and Co. are running around in cosplay outfits?
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by RGigantea Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 am

But spica isn't lulim... Hahaha.

Yeah, Whim... I can't imagine the typical " remember our history", tradition-heavy school having.. Pants.

But there are other ways to eh, make the uniform less feminine.

I think miator's colours are the nicest! Very Happy green, grey, white...
RGigantea
RGigantea

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

I think I'd go with Spica:
- Structure with independence.
- Athletics and Music

Plus, I could totally see Spica students messing with Miator with ambushing kissing raids!

(And, like Dezo, I'd have to get tossed into the right Jusenkyo pool...)
BMeph
BMeph

http://impandins.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

St. Spica!

Mostly because I love to be active and I enjoy focusing on work to do~ I would give everything my all in whatever I do and do my best to ravage a few school girls while doing it. ;D I don't think much would be able to prepare anyone for the strict structure other than being prepared to do everything you can to be the best no matter who gets in your way!

And because I like a challenge.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum