Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Feeling Right now?

+18
Rosie
MidnightPersona
RevalisPyross
Rui Komatsu
Shaz
Kiros Razer
Chibi Tortuga
goldfishninja
Little-SupernovA
Notori
EsotericWhim
DezoPenguin
Alaeri
Kagu
Blair Phoenix
Albionate
shanejayell
Demon
22 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Are You Feeling Right now?

Post by DezoPenguin Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Very happy with today's NFL news. The punishment for the injury-bounty scandal came down today, and "scorched earth" sums it up nicely. Very Happy Nice to see bad behavior actually being hit with more than a slap on the wrist. Smile
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Are You Feeling Right now?

Post by Blair Phoenix Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 pm

DezoPenguin wrote:I'm feeling happy because I thought for a few days there that the board had completely died when I was away from it for a couple of weeks! What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 4 2676598196
Might as well be dead considering Kagu hasn't shown her face around here in...quite a long time. If the member's only section was open, I think that would have helped.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Blair Phoenix wrote:Might as well be dead considering Kagu hasn't shown her face around here in...quite a long time. If the member's only section was open, I think that would have helped.

Well, the vanishing webmaster problem can be very difficult to overcome under any circumstances, I must agree! What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 4 2676598196
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

I agree, we left a forum that was going dead after going on for so long...then joined another one that goes dead in no time...
it does however take active members to keep one alive,
a long with an active webmaster...
I know everyone has lives and so do I but I wouldn't know what to suggest.

I know I am feeling tired and sleepy at the moment but I am rather busy.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I agree, we left a forum that was going dead after going on for so long...then joined another one that goes dead in no time...
it does however take active members to keep one alive,
a long with an active webmaster...
I know everyone has lives and so do I but I wouldn't know what to suggest.

I know I am feeling tired and sleepy at the moment but I am rather busy.
There was a lot of joy, excitement, dreams and hopes that went into making this forum, but in the end, that only makes for a good foundation, it takes blood, sweat, and tears to build the rest.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagu Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 am

Streeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Kagu
Kagu
Itty Bitty Kagu Committee

https://dytlm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

Tired. You know those mornings (or afternoon in this case...) when you know you'll still be half-asleep in 3+ hours? Yeah.

At least I don't have to do my paper- it's already done earlier this week! =D Now to do my weekly homework...
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:35 pm

I have far too many books to read; TV shows, movies, and anime to watch; and videogames to play to jam into my limited recreational time. On the other hand, I'm happy that I have a marriage and a job with which to limit my time available for solo entertainment!
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Confused, Stressed and lonely...it looks like nothing is going my way.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Confused, Stressed and lonely...it looks like nothing is going my way.

Aw, that's too bad. Crying or Very sad I hope that the confusion, at least, starts to sort itself out for you so that you can set forward on dealing with the other problems.

...there seriously needs to be a "comforting hug" smiley.
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:29 pm

That feeling when you finish writing something ORIGINAL. *________* <333 Sure, it's only two-thousand words long, but it's something original after how many months of heavy writer's block?
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Demon wrote:That feeling when you finish writing something ORIGINAL. *________* <333 Sure, it's only two-thousand words long, but it's something original after how many months of heavy writer's block?
As I said before, congrats ^^ hopefully it'll get you writing more
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

Blair Phoenix wrote:
Demon wrote:That feeling when you finish writing something ORIGINAL. *________* <333 Sure, it's only two-thousand words long, but it's something original after how many months of heavy writer's block?
As I said before, congrats ^^ hopefully it'll get you writing more

I hope so too! *w* Thanks. ^^
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Demon wrote:I hope so too! *w* Thanks. ^^
No problem. I really need to get working on the next chapter of my original fic too. Bah
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

DezoPenguin wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:Confused, Stressed and lonely...it looks like nothing is going my way.

Aw, that's too bad. Crying or Very sad I hope that the confusion, at least, starts to sort itself out for you so that you can set forward on dealing with the other problems.

...there seriously needs to be a "comforting hug" smiley.

Hey, it looks like someone was listening! Very Happy Thanks, I'm going to assume Kagu (correct me if I'm wrong, please!)!

So therefore, @Kiros: What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 4 957597547
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am

DezoPenguin wrote:Hey, it looks like someone was listening! Very Happy Thanks, I'm going to assume Kagu (correct me if I'm wrong, please!)!

So therefore, @Kiros: What Are You Feeling Right now? - Page 4 957597547
Nice! Any update is a good update as far as I'm concerned
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DezoPenguin Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 am

Ughhhh... Zombieeee... Sleep

I had a horrible night's sleep (or lack thereof), and will be spending the day praying to the deities of caffeine to keep me awake at work. I'm just glad that I don't have to drive to get there!
DezoPenguin
DezoPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm

cnfused and sore and stuff from my head.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by EsotericWhim Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 am

Relaxed and rather mellow.

Albeit fretting over a present. >_>
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed May 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Happy that I still have a few friends out there...because loneliness bites.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat May 05, 2012 11:31 am

Hungry. o-o
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 am

Awake and sore right now, actually.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Relieved. Now I get a couple weeks off from school, but I'm still worried about my grade for this past semester. I barely finished some last-minute homework with ~15 minutes to spare, but I'm hoping that's enough. I think I did bad on my Final....
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Like there is a chance to have what I really want...
I guess that I am happy in a sense.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 am

I'm feeling a bit relieves and kinda excited about this next chapter going out.

And Diablo 3 is out today so I'm excited about playing it later when servers are fixed.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Resident HaruKino Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next