Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

2 posters

Go down

[Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Empty [Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Post by Blair Phoenix Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Just saw the American version today. I have to say, though the elitists
may say otherwise, that I felt it was overall better than the Swedish
movie. The biggest complaint I'd have is I think the title/opening scene
with the black liquid went on for a bit too long. I felt Rooney Mara did an excellent job as Lizbeth, and I felt it was an overall faithful rendition of the book, with of course, a few differences to make it work as a film better. Anyone else see the film yet? Opinions? Just talking about the movie here, think maybe some other time I'll pop a thread about the Millennium Trilogy as a whole. Feel free to do so yourself if you so desire though Razz
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

[Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Empty Re: [Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Post by dragontiger96 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm

I finally watched the movie today. All I can say was that I liked it, though it was a bit more graphic than I expected. Now I want to read the book. Damn it.
dragontiger96
dragontiger96

Back to top Go down

[Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Empty Re: [Movie] The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Post by Blair Phoenix Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 pm

dragontiger96 wrote:I finally watched the movie today. All I can say was that I liked it, though it was a bit more graphic than I expected. Now I want to read the book. Damn it.
I did try to warn you lol. The book is good, but you aren't missing too too much from it.
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down