Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saki: Achiga-hen Episode of Side A

2 posters

Go down

Saki: Achiga-hen Episode of Side A Empty Saki: Achiga-hen Episode of Side A

Post by Demon Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

*Don't post things passed the episode aired without spoiler tags!*

So, anyone besides me watching this as it airs? =D The main group for this season are... well, extremely dull and forgettable. Then can't even hold a candle to the first season. HOWEVER, Saki and the gang from the first season (that includes all the side-schools in the prefectures) are making appearances so I'm kinda hoping that the series shows both Kiyosumi (Saki's school) and Achiga's schools games and their struggles.

The first few episodes are rushed so Achiga can enter the nationals along with Kiyosumi so it isn't until episode four that anything really starts. =/

But the animation is a little better than the first season?

I lol'd when they tried to make Saki look evil at the end of episode three. I was actually laughing aloud. All I could think of was, "Seriously? She's probably just lost her way to the bathroom again."

My favorite characters for the new main group are Yuu and Kuro, the sisters. I squee every time scarf-girl (Yuu) comes onto screen! <3 The short one with the tie creeps me out because she stalks her coach and has no emotions. o-o And the coach's Japanese voice actress is apparently the same woman who voices Shizuru from Mai Hime!! XDDD (I think the two main characters are a bit too hung up on seeing Nodoka again. o_o;; )

Spoiler:
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Saki: Achiga-hen Episode of Side A Empty Re: Saki: Achiga-hen Episode of Side A

Post by Notori Tue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

More Saki is always good Very Happy The only thing is I do like the old characters more than the new ones. Not that I dislike them, but I feel more attached to the shipping of the original groups. So for me I really like that they're getting screen time. At the same time though I do hope that as a series they'll give the new ones some more depth and development because I do want to get all giddy about them, I just haven't gotten attached yet.

Kuro and Yuu are adorable though! Demon and I agreed that she gets Yuu and I get Kuro Hehe~ But I don't even know the names of the other three in their group because I haven't gotten attached yet, so hopefully I will soon.

Also, evil Saki makes me laugh. She's adorkable! And then these girl's are like "homigawd! that's the girl who'll kill us!" I still hold my believe that the main reason Saki is evil to them is because they're trying to steal Nodoka from her XP
Notori
Notori

Back to top Go down