Dare You to Love Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki?

+4
Raine
Blair Phoenix
EsotericWhim
Demon
8 posters

Go down

Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki? Empty Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki?

Post by Demon Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 am

I've watched the first season about four or five times so far because it's easily turned into one of my favorite anime. It has multiple loveable pairings and over-the top reactions.

However, rumors say that the second anime season won't be covering Saki and Kiyosumi highschool, but rather a rivaling new team? I was a bit sad when I heard that. =/ I'll still watch it, though.
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki? Empty Re: Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki?

Post by EsotericWhim Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am

Will not watch if it does not have Hisa/Mihoko.

;____;
EsotericWhim
EsotericWhim

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki? Empty Re: Is anyone going to watch the second season of Saki?

Post by Demon Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 am

I don't think it will. ;____;

(I'll still watch it, though.)
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Phoenix Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Didn't hear about this! Will it have yuri? Will it be as over the top as last time? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then definitely. If there is a no though, I don't think so...
Blair Phoenix
Blair Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 am

I don't know the answer to either of those questions! D: We'll just hope for the best. XD

Information here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=302412 (It's not an official announcement site, but the forum posts link to them.)
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

I will give it a try when it comes out~
Raine
Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaeri Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 am

Hey Raine, if you could make a member intro that'd be great :3
Alaeri
Alaeri
High Priestess of Shizumaism

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 am

Found Saki: Achiga-hen's promotional video.

I love Yuu. She's so cute in the manga. <3
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by shanejayell Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Well, looks interesting... and considering how much yuri was in the first sereies, it could be good.
shanejayell
shanejayell

Back to top Go down

Post by angelronin Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 pm

I plan to watch Saki: Achiga-hen with the first season consider it focus on Nadoka's former classmate before she transferred.
angelronin
angelronin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Angel's post reminded me! You can read the manga of Saki: Achiga-hen on mangafox: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/saki_achiga_hen_episode_of_side_a/
Demon
Demon
The Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by RevalisPyross Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Now that I've finally watched the first season of Saki (such awesomeness! *o*), I will be checking out the second season, although I'll probably wait until it's all out. I've got Mirai Nikki to watch, after all. >83
RevalisPyross
RevalisPyross

Location : Oh! England~, my lion heart~!.... I hate that song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down